Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Your Ideas Are Nothing Actions Are Everything Great

Watson

Hey, dear, I'm so sorry to say that your ideas part are nothing, but your actions path are everything great, please should you miss understand my heading kindly pay attention to what am about to say right on this thread "Your Ideas Are Nothing Actions Are Everything Great"

Yes every idea are nothing until you put it into action, your ideal path to success, your ideal path to a better life, yes health is wealth we all as human also have some role to play in ensuring we are healthy in minds, body and financially, these roles require proactive actions

So literary in almost every facet of life actions are more important than ideas or the ability to know and yet chose to ignore taking the necessary steps

Hope you are getting my point a bit now, thank let proceed

For example, am a tech guy, writing this post thread on this day 21st of June, which shows we have entered half of the year 2023. Now imagine if my goal was to reach an 8-figure earning business model and I know very well how to reach this figure. First I need to upscale my value ladder (being the products or services I offer)

Next, I need to draft a good support system, build more team members and partnerships, focus more on effective leads building, upgrade my ads budget spent, focus more on targeted marketing

In general, let's say I know 80% of what to do and reach my idea go of the year, which is joining the 8 figure business earning model. Now I know, the question is how do I put the ideas and (knowledge) into practice in other to achieve my goal

That is when ideas become nothing when you fail to take actions and actions become everything great when you take a step, this is one issue a lot of people have (Inability to take actions)

Many will read this post/thread, as well as watch the video therein, yet take no action, in the same way, a lot of student graduate from high institutions but yet fail to find jobs or best create jobs for themself

Most of them know things in theory or let me say, few of them have ideas on what to do but lack the action path to take as well as the willpower to execute it. Also, check this quote from me "Ideas don't work without execution"

Ideas Don't work without execution.png

Ideas are nothing, any ideas you have and yet fail to put into action become nothing. The best and only solution is for you to start putting those ideas of your into action

No matter how little, just try and put them into action, into repeated and progressive actions. The good news is that no idea is fully formed, you will learn more, discover more, and reshape those your ideals when you put them into action

When you take action, putting those your ideas into action it unfolds more, it becomes more clear and you learn more in practice with proper experiences

So my take today is for you to start putting those beautiful ideals into action, for you to start taking action to ensure that those great ideas you have do not die without trying.

Also, remember to take action by Joining World Socio check out the Marketplace and get the Whatsapp Bulk Sender Application, plan to use WhatsApp to reach hundreds, thousands, and millions of prospects ready to patronize your business products or services

Indeed is a beautiful day, writing this (Your Ideas are nothing actions are everything great) Sign up here and join the discussion should you are yet to do so

Ideas are never fully formed (The Words Of Facebook Founder)

Now lean from the words of Mark Zuckerberg founder of Facebook who told the world that the idea behind Facebook started as a directory for his fellow student he took action in securing the domain name TheFacebook.com for the project

Another action in launching the project as a directory portal, then a few months later, he upgraded the portal to a Social directory still using thefacebook.com and later having a more clear idea which resulted in him rebranding the domain name to Facebook.com as well as making the platform a full social media portal

Today he is also planning to make Facebook a social virtual reality platform a mission he is yet to achieve but may get there any time soon. His success with Facebook now META is possible because he took action from the idea stages, he never waited on such ideas to be fully formed before taking action

These are the same thing we should do, and apply in our entrepreneurship career, business life, academic pursuit, skill set, personal financial life, and personal social life, same action we should learn to put our family first in all we do, ensuring a general family unity, peace, and progress, same we should apply in all facet of life rather than waiting on a fully formed idea or let say waiting on the perfect time. LOL