Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Why Some People Think They Are Better Than Others

Watson

Some people in their minds think they are better than others. In their all thinking..they feel they are superior to others, believing their life is better than other people's life, lol

Some even think they own the town, the state, and the country while others are strangers and nobody. Possible because they have this and that, they have what they think other people don't have

Even some girls think they are better than others, simply because they have hips and boobs, the same goes for some boys, the ill think is mind-blowing. Some even think because they ride that latest car in town, they are better than others, or because their parent is financially wealthy, so they are better than other people's children. Well that is human for you, all these are normal, that is human nature for you

These feelings of superiority did not start today, long after us, many people feel the same way, today there are no more and we are here living, tomorrow we will be no more while another set of humans will occupy here on earth

Yet you keep feeling and believing you are better than your fellow humans, some even think they own the world, while others are just stranger in the world, lol

Funny enough, I see people, some of them are politicians voted into power by the masses, with heavy security around them the politicians

This set of people feel they are better than the masses, with political power and appointment, their feel the masses can do nothing only but worship them, they are simply poor politicians in a corrupt country here in Africa Nigeria.

I'll think, unknown to them.. no one is better than another. Is a simple one.. you came to live..die and leave.. the other person also comes to live die and leave. Long before us. unaccountable numbers of people have lived, died, and leave

The world is over billions of years, and the Christian or Muslim religion that divide us, may one day come to an end, yes these two religion guides most school of thought and has been long over 2000k years.. both religions will come and go and another form of religion will come in future

Is a simple world.. live and let others live. you or I, none is better than anyone..we all came and will die and leave the world

Live life..now for life is for the living... If you feel like loving others, then keep showing those around you love. if you don't feel like loving others then hate.. but let others live in peace, the world needs peace now more than any other things

Among you, me, and every one of us, no one is the greatest, we came to the world to live, die and leave one day, while others continue living from where we end

People have always thought they were better than others. This is the basis of many stereotypes and prejudicial thoughts. Some people believe this because of their own experiences or what they have been told by others.

Others may hold this belief because it is deeply ingrained in their psyche. Regardless of why someone believes they are better than others, the consequence can be harmful to both parties involved as no one is better than any, we are all simple humans, born, live, die, and leave this world, while others continue to live long after we have gone

Cheers, I'm Mbonu Watson C, Click here to Join The World Forum Live. the global community, Join now to contribute positively to making the world a better place for all

Cheers to all