Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Why Some Men Don't Regard Virgins After Disvirgining Them? By Vanessa McColumbus

Bliss

Why Do Some Men Don't Regard Virgins After Disvirgining Them? An article FB post By Vanessa McColumbus (April Wolf) the Port Harcourt base smart teen.

She Wrote.

I can’t believe that I surfed the Internet till morning
😲
. Wow. My eyes are heavy
😖
Ok just a quick, but a little lengthy one.

This is for the Men. Our Boy-Teens, Uncles, Brothers, Nephews, Fathers. if I may ask?. Does the girl or lady you dis-virgin, remain pure or chaste in your mind?

I need you to reply to me. I need answers please

Cos you know. You have done the deal and felt fly about it. Do you still have regards for the female, or you cross
❌
her and move unto another Prey?

I am in a Foreign Teen group. Read something from a Nigerian that disturbed me last night. From a concerned Igbo Teen. We are not allowed to lift posts for privacy's sake, but we can discuss the posts wherever we are without mentioning names.

So the 16 years old Girl-Teen asked the Patrons this question. Our Matrons and Patrons are diversified Parents across the globe.

So she asked them exactly what I asked us now. They replied and asked her if there is a reason behind her question. She said yes.

That her mother always tells her how her father married her a Virgin, but calling her mother a Prusteetute and who have always been so easy for her father.

That if not that naturally, babies do recognize their mothers with the name..mum, that she would have joined her father to be calling her mother a Prusteetute. Of what use is her virginity to her father, since this is the commonest name he now brands her with?

Why-Some-Men-Don't-Regard-Virgins-After-Disvirgining-Them.jpg

Then I left the group disturbed and started surfing the internet. I found out that some Men don’t regard virgins after dis-virgining them.

That tag called (Virginity), sails after it is taken. That’s why they don’t even end up marrying some of them. They count dis-virgin ladies as trophies and acquisitions.

They don’t care about the hurting victim. Some of them even prefer raping the ladies to achieve it. Then they move onto another Prey. Birthing Pedophiles have this fetish for snatching it from them before they hit adulthood.

Then I surfed more to discover that it is the same after marriage. The Female goes stale after losing her virginity to her Masquerade of a husband. It doesn’t stop the manhandling, shaming, and name branding.

So of what use is a virgin to a man that has dis-virgined a lot of ladies, and sees yours as one of his counts/kills? of what use and value. It is not impressive, I want to tell you that. It is a waste of time.

I think your Virginity should be kept for yourself, and for a Man who has never had Sexual Intercourse before. Not for a marauding Male Masquerade.
🤷🏽‍♀️
So you tell me
🦸🏽‍♀️
. Why Do Some Men Don't Regard Virgins After Disvirgining Them?

Source: Vanessa McColumbus, Good morning everyone Facebook shared post on her timeline
❤️