Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Why Racism, Tribalism, and War Are Made For The Poor

Joe

You may not know that racism, tribalism, and war are all made for the poor, the elites and high politicians always use to strive, stepping on and on top of the poor masses as I reveal to you all "Why racism, tribalism, and war are made for the poor to keep a better world for all humanity impossible

In real life, most of the crises we see around us are created, they are made up. Most times politicians create these crises to keep dividing us the masses, sometimes they create these crises in other to gain power and remain in power

Even at the detriment of innocent masses, they care only concern on themself, their families, and their friends. That the white billionaire when met with the black millionaire loves themself, the politicians when meeting, all love them self but they keep dividing the innocent masses, instigating in us how to hate and keep fighting each other

Just like most people in the United States, I am against any form of racism and discrimination based on race, gender, or anything else, then you see, when you travel down to African countries, for example, in Nigeria where 99% of the people there are all blacks.

You don't hear about racism, but tribalism, black people hating each other cos one wing or the other comes from different tribes where they speak different languages in that part of the world. Then you ask, what the hell is wrong with us?

I am not an exception; most people share this belief. Most people don't care who manufactures the computer or phone they are currently using as they read this, irrespective of where you are reading us from, most people care less about the manufacturer of the device you are using to access the internet

And when most people are sick, they just want the best doctor and the best medication that can cure them as fast as possible, most people don't care about who invented electricity as long is serving the global world and who invented clothing as long we all are not naked

However, I find it disturbing that race and tribalism are often exploited for political gain most times by politicians. The argument goes as follows: some people, primarily conservatives, with the left and right wings are labeled as racists while the other side is portrayed as the virtuous ones. By so doing this, the 1 percent who control all the resources and oppress the majority of the people can divide and rule that some due to their hate frown on the truth when spoken

In reality, the individuals who profit from wars, pandemics, and crises are a tiny minority, while the rest of us, the global world regardless of race, tribe, or religion are a bit or heavily black, white, brown, or black all suffer the consequences.

Instead of holding the true culprits accountable, we start blaming different races, and tribes, and we start arguing and even fighting among ourselves as well as the political parties we believe in, states sometimes stand up against each other, and communities go against each other. In reality, those who hold power over the majority of us are the same individuals who brought this mess on us.

As a black person, who put humanity first in all that I do, my go is to simply do my job right and receive the necessary support and resources to do more. I try my best to build and have positive relationships with some people, irrespective of their race, tribe, religion, or beliefs and I may not get along with others. This is a natural part of life, and it's okay should all of us can try and understand each other, humanity, and nature

What I am expressing is my frustration with the hypocrisy we witness in our day to day, we advocate for freedom when it comes to issues like abortion, but the moment individuals express their desire to choose whether or not to be vaccinated, we dismiss their freedom

While millions of police officers carry out their duties responsibly every day, the actions of one bad cop who behaves improperly and kills someone leads us to wrongly believe that all police officers are the same.

If this is untrue, then the question is? Do we excuse wrongful behavior? Not, not really, then do we need reforms? Yes, unquestionably to some extent. Do we pay attention to the hundreds of people killed every day by their neighbors? Of course not, most times we don't care as long the victim is not that directly related to us. Does the world care about the full-blown war still going on in Ukraine, my assumption is no

From my experience, the best way to uplift the poor, and make the world a better place for all humanity is through economic reforms and transformation.

By the time the police are called, it is already too late. Like most black people I just want to have the resources needed to live a decent life, so I believe most people reading this also wish. But when one percent of people hijack everything and we fail to recognize the deceit, we begin to chase shadows, and the possibility of a better world for us seems impossible. Sign Up to World Socio and be a voice for your community, and country, speak, write, and be heard all around the world