Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Why Jesus Was Born In The Middle Of Israel And Palestine

Joe

Have You Ever Asked? Why Jesus Was Born In The Middle Of Israel And Palestine, yet both Israel and Palestine (The Middle East) have never known peace for hundred decades

You may begin to ask, will the world ever know peace, will the Middle East ever live peacefully among itself, this crisis has been ongoing even before the birth of Jesus Christ: Remember To Create Your World Socio Free Account Here

Just as it was written, there was animosity among some Jews, yet back then. The Pharisees did not see eye to eye with the Sadducees. It was the same between the Zealots and the Romans, the Jews and the Samaritans, the Jews and the Gentiles long before Jesus was born

Born in Bethlehem in the West Bank, in the modern-day country of Israel and the Palestinian territories, where thousands of people have been killed in the past two weeks now and thousands to millions in the past hundreds to thousands of prolonged battles, war, and terrorism across the Middle East

Back when Jesus was born, it was written that many people who lived there thought Jesus was out of his mind. The prevailing norms of retaliation and vengeance, wars, hate, and exclusion were common as many people of that time were waiting for the birth of Jesus to come and lead them to victory over their perceived enemies

But after Jesus was born and reached the age of 30, he began to emphasize love for one another, in His voice "Love your neighbors just as you love yourself

He focused on preaching love, the people should love even their enemies, as well as the importance of forgiveness, the people then could not believe it, and many could not wait to sentence him to death that within His age of 33, He was crucified by the same people that called him Lord and savor.

And you know, if Jesus is to come today again with the same message of love, peace, unity, forgiveness, and love for one another, the world will still kill him? Now ask. Will the world ever be peaceful? will the world know peace?

Worst of it all then, Jesus even welcomed all people irrespective of one's religion, color, language, or tribe, including the marginalized groups such as tax collectors, politicians, sinners, prostitutes, and outcasts, which challenged the social hierarchies and exclusivity of religion institutions, infuriating many.

What sealed his fate was when he began advocating for the poor and oppressed, often criticizing the wealthy and powerful. His teachings even emphasized the need to care for those in need and to prioritize spiritual values over material wealth. Many quickly branded him a false prophet.

Although this happened more than 2,000 years ago in the same region (The Middle East) where today are at war with each other. While we're debating now, 2000+ years after the same thing applies today. When there is a conflict, the demagogues escalate it, they talk about vengeance, retaliation, elimination, and wiping out. They attack anyone who talks about peace or a ceasefire.

It's 100% wrong for Hamas terrorists to have attacked Israel, and too wrong for the continuation of hate teachers among us, is wrong how Israelis have retaliated. Yes, I know there is no one way right or wrong in Israel's actions.

Then on a second note, only very few people, including those who are Christians, follow the teachings of Jesus Christ, you can't but blame them for how evil, hate, and terror have plugged our beautiful world that we the human race are today too divided

People among Christians don't want to follow Jesus ''their'' savior teaches peace and coexistence with others only but very few of them still talk about love, care, reconciliation, peace, and loving your enemies.

Yet in the Bible "Jesus" even described such people in chapter 7, verses 24-27 of the Bible, saying,

"Everyone then who hears these words of mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house on the rock. And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house, but it did not fall because it had been found on the solid rock.

"And everyone who hears these words of mine and does not do them will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand. And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell, and great was the fall of it."

My best scripture in the Bible is this one, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven. And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock, I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it."

At this time when everybody is growing hatred and hurling insults, and those who carry out terrorism, call for war, blood, vengeance, retaliation, elimination, and exclusion are seen as the wise men and women of today, I continue to urge us to find a place for love, for peace. Sign up to WorldSocio and may God grant us the global world and the wisdom to live at peace with each other. Read more religion thread here and stay on with WorldSocio internet marketing forum and marketplace open for the global world

Why-Jesus-Was-Born-In-The-Middle-Of-Israel-And-Palestine,-worldsocio.jpg