Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

When The Truth Can Get You Killed

Watson

The truth is that you can get killed for saying the truth in the uncompromising world we are in, the truth, as they say, is bitter and dangerous

When every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, and every date has been altered.

And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute as more people prefer to live with the lies, those who understand how lies and falsehood sell are busy making it up for a great number of people around the world

Truth-Can-Get-You-Killed.png

Now let me tell you a story, it may sound quite similar to the conditions of the 2016 presidential election in the United States, when at 2 AM suddenly a glitch happened in the middle of election results collations, and networks failed.

Later it was stated that it was a “software update”. Sure it was as the report made it to be, then came the then president Donald Trump saying it was all lies, on trying to prove his point he was banned across social media, and he paid a price for trying to establish the truth despite being the number one person in America as of then

In just the same way after the Africa Nigeria Government spent billions for the 2023 election through its body INEC in charge of electoral processes in Nigeria, the day of the election come, and everything was altered, the voice of the masses was sealed, Nigerian's mandate was then stolen while they voters card are made powerless

When telling the truth remember you can get hurt, knowing the danger of truth, I wish I could tell people to be honest and speak the truth always, but possible I would be deceiving them, cos the truth would get you expelled from a political party, the truth can get your social media account banned and canceled

People can hate you just for saying the truth, you can appear bitter in the lives of many for standing for the truth. The truth would get you silenced and censored

The truth would leave you lonely and bankrupt. The truth would get you barred from social media and social circles for life even when you have spent months or years building huge followers across social media.

The truth would leave you ostracized. It's easier to make money with a falsehood, deceiving people into taking an ineffective vaccine after the government and WHO classified CO_VID Preventing people around the world from saying the truth

A pandemic that is earning billions of dollars in return to the government and top pharma companies, while millions of innocent people around the world are dying daily, when we speak against this in 2020 we got canceled and our then Facebook Page, group, and Youtube channel with over 2.5 million users was canceled

We see how they are prolonging and escalating the Ukraine and Russia war, as it's easier for them to profit from a war that solely benefits gun manufacturers and their shareholders rather than actively advocating for negotiations to end it and build a peaceful world around us

And now it seems like there is no profit or financial gain in the truth. Only sacrifices and the hope for a better world which to date seems impossible. The truth is virtuous but perilous

That's why the truth is always classified while lies are not, irrespective of all this to very few of us, the truth will continue to prevail. But does the truth genuinely emerge victorious? I don't know. May God grant me and all of us wisdom to continue saying, writing, and living the truthful life even as will work on the Africa SOSO project where humanity comes first. So help us God, Please support us by Signing Up for WorldSocio as well checkout the Marketplace for more incentives