Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

When Should A Man Start Making Love With His Wife After Childbirth: READ THIS

A new baby is a gift to not just her immediate family, but to humanity, their arrival brings wonderful and precious time for any family after months of anticipation and wait. Finally meeting your little one is an amazing feeling for all reasonable parents

However, as any parent knows, a newborn also means very few changes in the home environment. In those early weeks and months, it’s not uncommon for parents, mostly the mother of the baby to take turns attending to their newborn, as well as recovering from childbirth

She may not be too open for normal bedroom play with her man, the ''husband man'' and at some point, you may start to wonder when is the right time for Daddy to start sleeping in the bed with Mommy again, as well as making love as a couple.

Here is a story of an Africa Nigeria man who shared his story online, on how his wife's aunt who have come for Omugwo to help take care of their newborn baby stopped him from making love to his wife

His stories have attracted double reactions from our readership and the online community, and we are pleased to share his story here

So Read Below Is the Abstract From The Man's Story

My wife was put to bed two weeks ago, mind you, this is not our first child and before now my biological mother has been the one taking care of my wife each time she put to bed

So a few weeks ago, she put her to bed again, our newborn baby and my wife were ok, but this time around my mother who normally comes to take care of her was not around, so her aunt, a sister to her mother came to take care of her, everything has been peaceful not until I tried to make love with my wife last night

Mind you!!! I usually have sex with my wife two weeks after she puts her to bed, at first it use to be painful to her a little even when am very gentle with her. She knows I am not a cheating husband and I don't intend to cheat on her that is why we normally in back to lovemaking in less than two weeks after her childbirth

When-Should-A-Man-Start-Making-Love-With-His-Wife-After-Childbirth.jpg

But last night as I tried to make love to her, she was crying as usual, and even when I try to go gentle on her, she was feeling so much pain. In that process, before you know it, her aunt, her mother's sister who have come to take care of her, and our newborn baby started banging on our private bedroom door and shouting ''Do you want to kill Her, stop that''.

I was so sad and have to stop making love to my wife, not stopping there, she demanded I should open the door, which I let her in

On seeing her, I felt so embarrassed and wanted to explain to her. She was not listening at that moment, she was so sad and ask me why am my doing such to her sister's daughter ''My Wife''

Shockingly she proceeded to inform me that ''if I try such again she will have no choice but to take my wife and our children back to the village and will ask their family to return my wife's bride price to me.

I was speechless, shocked, and sad at the same time but decided to hold my peace by remaining calm

She then asked me to give my wife time, in her opinion. I should wait for four months before I try to touch my wife again or come to make love to her. I promised her I will try just for peace to reign

But deep in my mind, I know I can't stay up to a week or two weeks without making love to my beloved wife and I don't want to cheat on her. so right now am so confused and don't know the next step to take

My question now is. What can I do? I don’t want to cheat on my wife and I don’t want to disrespect any members of my wife's family. I also can't ask the woman to leave my house as such is against our belief, even if I want to ask her to leave, is advisable that I have a good reason to

Though she, my wife's mother's sister is a nice woman who has come to assist my wife and our newborn baby, my only problem with her now is the fact that she is making me feel uncomfortable right in my own home.

Again I do like to ask ''When Should A Man Start Making Love With His Wife After Childbirth'' how long should a man wait for his wife to resume normal bedroom play