Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

What I Just Listened To, FROM The Audio Book RAGE, By American Journalist

Bassey

What I Just Listened To, FROM The Audio Book RAGE, By American Journalist

As audiobooks begin to gain more insight, readership, listening hours, and more engaging users who now prefer to listen to audiobooks in hours than trying to read the text version in days

So for the past hours, I have been listening to the audiobook, Range and Here is WHAT I JUST READ/LISTENED TO: This was after good 14 hours and 23 minutes

I just finished listening to "Rage", a book by American journalist Bob Woodward about the presidency of Donald Trump, published on September 15, 2020, by Simon & Schuster

Shortly before the presidential election between Biden and Trump and in the middle of COVID-19 and the fight for racial justice across the United States Of America

The book was read by Robert Petkoff. It's so interesting that the audiobook also has excerpts of Trump's interviews with Woodward.

They spoke 18 times, including 17 on the record interviews, for the book. The hardcover book has 540 pages but the audiobook is a bombshell, it's a movie that had to be produced.

The book can easily be turned into a movie. Writing a book is no longer just about writing, audio interviews can be inserted into it, the tone, the history, the behind-the-scenes of a tumultuous presidency can be captured in such a spectacular way.

Woodward's first book on Trump was "Fear" and the second one was "Rage" while the third one he co-wrote with Robert Costa was "Peril".

RAGE.jpg

The audio book, it was on records that as President Trump's first Secretary of State Rex Tillerson was visiting Africa and planning to meet with five African heads of state

He received a call at 2 a.m. local time to return to Washington because the President was going to fire him. Why? He asked, but no answer was given to him, so he was asked to return to America

The answer was not satisfactory. He pleaded to be allowed to complete his African trip. He met with all the African leaders, cutting his trip by one day.

A few days after, at about 4 a.m. the time in Washington, Tillerson called the White House contact to say that he had arrived in the United States, was rushing home to have a shower and sleep for a few hours, and that he would be in his office at 9 a.m.

But shortly after 8.44 a.m. his own chief of staff called to inform him that President Trump had fired him on Twitter at 8.44 am, just minutes before he was to arrive at the office, Bob Woodward narrates in his book, RAGE!

Millions of people have read this book but listening to it is another level entirely. I take advantage of the Washington D.C. public library to listen to great books and encourage you to do the same free of any charge!

Last edited: