Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

We Have Created 9.5 Million Jobs Since Taking Office, President Joe Biden

Joe

President Joe Biden: today informed Americans that his administration has created over 9.5 million jobs since taking office, in his words, See the quote below

We’ve now created 9.5 million jobs since taking office. That’s millions more families with the dignity and peace of mind that a paycheck provides.
He continue to say that after my predecessor, former president Trump exploded the federal deficit, I said: no more, and I've kept my word. The deficit is down a record $1.7 trillion this year. And that’s on top of the $350 billion we reduced the deficit by last year.

Not stopping there, when you're seeing the biggest and fastest job recovery in American manufacturing since the 1950s, Make It in America isn't just a slogan, When we say we are creating massive jobs. It’s a reality. See Joe Biden's post screenshot below

We Have Created 9.5 Million Jobs Since Taking Office, President Joe Biden.PNG

A driver in our recovery is the success of small businesses. And a key to that success is making sure that funds committed to mom and pops go where they're supposed to.

We are also working on the Pandemic fraud under my predecessor, his administration cheated the American people. Today's bills prove watchdogs are back.

We've created 613,000 manufacturing jobs since I took office. That’s the most in three decades, these are to show, that America is coming back. And with the investments in the Inflation Reduction Act, we're going to supercharge our recovery.

When we pass the Inflation Reduction Act, working families will get rebates to buy new and efficient appliances and weatherize their homes. And folks will have tax credits for super-efficient heating and cooling and rooftop solar. Families will see their energy bills drop by the hundreds.

We-Have-Created-9.5-Million-Jobs-Since-Taking-Office,-President-Joe-Biden,-worldforumlive.jpg

Today’s jobs report shows that the economy added 528,000 jobs in July and more are coming, today more people are working than at any point in the history of America. That’s no accident, it’s results

We are working, we have created 9.5 million jobs since taking office, Join WorldForumLive, This is the reality Said, President Joe Biden

Last edited: