Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

WATCH: Russian President Vladimir Putin Full Speech After Moscow Armed Rebellion

Joe

In reality, the world doesn't want war, yes we the people don't want war in any part of the world, we don't want anyone to die, seeing people killing people, the question now is: Why is this a bad opinion? why are we still seeing war among us in today's advance world, the Ukraine Russia war needs to come to an end

Watch the full video and speech as Russian President Vladimir Putin addresses Russia World after Moscow's armed rebellion, the speech was made early today Saturday 24th June 2023

As Russian President Vladimir Putin vowed to suppress an armed rebellion led by mercenary chief Yevgeny Prigozhin, who claims to have taken control of a southern city to remove the military leadership there

Here is Putin's Full Speech:

Greetings To Russians, to the personnel of the armed forces, law enforcement agencies, and special services, and the fighters and commanders who are now fighting at their positions, repelling enemy attacks. We have embedded Russian President Vladimir Putin Full Video Speech After the Moscow Armed Rebellion in the las paragraph of this post, so read to the end

Russian President Vladimir Putin Full Speech After Moscow Armed Rebellion.PNG

They do it heroically, I know. I spoke again last night with the commanders at all fronts. I also address those who have been deceived or coerced into a criminal adventure, driven onto the part of a serious crime: armed rebellion

Russia is currently engaged in a fierce struggle for its future, repelling the aggression of neo-Nazis and their masters. Almost the entire military, economic, and information machinery of the West is directed against us. We are fighting for the lives and safety of our people, for our sovereignty and independence, for the right to be and to remain Russia, a state with a thousand-year history.

This battle, when the fate of our people is being decided, requires the unity of all forces, unity, consolidation, and responsibility, when everything that weakens us must be cast aside. Any discord that our external enemies can use and are using to undermine us from within

And therefore, actions that divide our unity are essentially a betrayal of our people, of our comrades-in-arms who are currently fighting on the front lines. This is a stab in the back of our country and our people, such a blow was dealt to Russia in 1917 when the country was fighting in the First World War

But the victory was stolen from us, scheming, quarreling, and political maneuvering behind the back of the army and the people resulted in the greatest upheaval, the destruction of the army and the collapse of the state, the loss of vast territories and in the end, the tragedy of the Civil War. Russians killed Russians, brothers killed brothers

And, exploiting it for selfish gain, various political adventurers and foreign forces divided our country, they tore it to pieces. We will not allow this to happen again, we will protect our people and our statehood from any threats

Including betrayal at home, and what we've encountered now is betrayal, plain and simple. Excessive ambitions and personal interests have led to betrayal, the betrayal of our country, our people, and the cause for which alongside other units and divisions, fighters and commanders of the "Wagner" group fought and died

Heroes who liberated Soledar and Artemovsk (Bakhmut) cities and towns in the Donbas. They fought and gave their lives for Novorossiya, for the unity of the Russian world. Their names and glory have also been betrayed by those who attempted to organize an insurrection, who drive the country towards anarchy and fratricide. Towards ultimate defeat and capitulation

I will repeat it, any trouble at home is a deadly threat to our statehood and us as a nation, it is a blow to Russia, and to our people and our actions to defend the fatherland from such a threat will be severe. Any who consciously embarked on the path of betrayal, those who prepared an armed rebellion and resorted to blackmail and terrorist methods, will face inescapable punishment

They will be held accountable under the law and before our people, the armed forces, and other state agencies have received the necessary orders. Additional counter-terrorism measures are currently being implemented in Moscow, in the Moscow region, and several other regions

Decisive actions will also be taken to stabilize the situation in Rostov-on-Don it remains challenging, the operations of the civilians and military authorities, authorities there are effectively blocked. As the President of Russia and the Supreme Commander-in-Chief, as a citizen of Russia, I will do everything to defend the country, to protect the constitutional order, and the lives security, and freedom of citizens

Those who organized and prepared the military rebellion, those who took up arms against their comrades-in-arms have betrayed Russia and they will answer for it

As for those who are being drawn into this crime, I urge them not to commit a fatal and tragic irrevocable mistake, make the only right choice, to cease participation in criminal activities. I believe that we will preserve and defend what is dear and sacred to us, together with our homeland, we will overcome any challenges, and we will become ever stronger. Interesting to join World Socio Sign Up here for 100% free

Now Watch The Full Video Below

Last edited: