Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

US Government Set To Pull US Troops Out From Niger

BREAKING: The US Government Set To Pull US Troops Out From Niger After Congressman Matt Gaetz Entries On The Correct Conditions of the US Troop In West African Country "Niger"

The Congressman Matt Gaetz @mattgaetz wins, as the US President Biden administration tells Niger it will be pulling abandoned US troops out.

Matt Gaetz in his words writes,

“Today, the President Joe Biden Administration has announced they will be pulling over 1,100 US troops out of Niger following my report earlier this week.

His Gaetz Report has read ""
For too long, the Biden administration has allowed our troops in Niger to languish while it has tried to cover up reality and avoid the embarrassment these troops and our beloved nation, the United States face over there and I assure you, this is yet another extraordinary Joe Biden foreign policy failure.

“I fear the administration will handle this withdrawal similarly to the withdrawal from Afghanistan. The safety and security of all service members must be our top priority in this time of transition.

I and we all in the United States look forward to the administration’s thorough brief on the basis for this decision and their plan for the path forward, our troops deserve as much. Matt Gaetz" says. Sign Up to AfricaChoice for more incentives

US-Government-Set-To-Pull-US-Troops-Out-From-Niger,-AfricaChoice.png