Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Ukraine Already Hands All kinds Of Weapons They Needed To Counter Russian Advances, President Joe Biden

Joe

President Joe Biden has just addressed the world on what he themed " The package I announced today will provide unprecedented assistance to Ukraine." below was the video broadcast

Also, read the transcribe from President Joe Biden broadcast below
The American people are answering President Zelenskyy's call for more help, more weapons for Ukraine to defend itself, more tools to fight Russian aggression, and that's what we're doing

We started our assistance to Ukraine before this war began as they started to do exercises along the Ukrainian border with the Russians starting in March of last year. We took the threat of Putin invading very seriously and we acted on it.

We sent Ukraine more security assistance last year $650 million in weapons including anti-air and anti-armor equipment even before the invasion, more than we had ever provided before. So when the invasion began they already had in their hands all kinds of weapons they needed to counter Russian advances

And once the war started, we immediately rushed $350 million in additional aid to further address their needs, Hundreds of anti-air systems, thousands of anti-tank weapons, transport helicopters, armed patrol boats, and other high-mobility vehicles radar systems that help track incoming artillery and unmanned drones, secure communications equipment and tactical gear, satellite imagery and an analysis capacity. And it's clearly helped Ukraine inflict dramatic losses on Russian forces

On Saturday, my administration authorized another $200 million to keep a steady flow of weapons and ammunition moving to Ukraine. Now I am once again using my presidential authority to activate additional security assistance to continue to help Ukraine fend off Russia's assault. An additional $800 million in assistance, brings the total of new U.S security assistance to Ukraine to $1 billion just this week

These are direct transfers of equipment from our Department of Defense to the Ukrainian military to help them as they fight against this invasion and I thank Congress for appropriating these funds,

These new packages on their own is going to provide unprecedented assistance to Ukraine, it includes 800 anti-aircraft systems to make sure the Ukraine military can continue to stop the planes and helicopters that have been attacking their people and to defend their Ukrainian airspace and at the request of President Zelenskyy, we have identified and are helping Ukraine acquire additional longer-range anti-aircraft system and the munitions for those systems

Our new assistance package also includes 9,000 anti-armor systems, it will include 7,000 small armed machine guns, shotguns, grenade launchers to equip the Ukrainians, including the brave women and men who are defending their cities as civilians and they've on the countryside as well. And as well as the ammunition artillery and mortar rounds to go with small arms 20 million rounds in total, 20 million rounds

Last edited: