Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

There is no future in the past, Optimistic 2022

Watson

There is no future in the past, Optimistic 2022

Many are today still living in their past, unable to let go, while past experiences are not bad to remember, what is bad is often remembering only the bad scenarios, which in turns and most cases can keep one depressed

There is no single future in the past, the past has come and gone, so one has to learn how to focus on what is ahead, by working on what is available now. The year 2021 has just come to an end and we are now in 2022, same 24 hours but different timing, nothing change only but date and year, same 7 days in a week, and day to day living noting changed except new year resolutions, optimistic which majority of people will fail to sustained as the new year proceed
There-is-no-future-in-the-past.gif

Some of us are like... holy crap! It's another year has come! I can't believe it! Holiness how I failed in my previous years, this year will be a blast a sure success

Some make sure they cross over to 2022 right in Church, some in Mosque, some did some traditional practices to honor the new year and cast out the old years

Many speak good things in their life and command the new year to be good, some are out rocking and rolling, several activities are all ongoing all in honor of the new year

Many ask new year has come, come to talk of it, what did I achieve within the past 365 days of the previous year? some hate themselves and label themselves a failure after judging from what their friends have achieved

They lament, my friends are posting mind-blowing pictures on Instagram, Facebook, and happy videos on Tiktok and I have no achievements to choose! some force themselves to believe that they are caused or possible someone somewhere is against their success. The cry continues, I messed up 2021, Holy sh...t! Where did the days and months go? Take it from me...Do not worry! do not disturb yourself anymore

You're running your self race, not a family race, not a community race! You're equipped with the tools that you need to run your race! believe me, when you look in within yourself, you got things that no one ex on earth has you got what it takes to live the good life

You are running your race, so at the appropriate time, you will get all that you need to be fulfilled! Remember, there is no future in the past. NO FUTURE IN THE PAST BE OPTIMISTIC IN 2022 Be happy today, invest more in yourself, invest in learning and make better choices today and before you know it, you're where you deserve to be!

Life is for the living, learn to live life no matter how little or large you think you have, learn to live and enjoy your precious life, is a gift given to you by our Creator

Do not try to run anyone else's race, do not try to change any bodies life, do not attend to change the world, if there should be a change that should be you, change for more good, and continue being optimistic!

There are White folks who try to become dark and Black folks who try to become light whited, married folks who want to be single or married to other people, also married people who wished they never married, while there are single folks who want to be married,

There are single-baby mothers and fathers who feel sad for being single mothers, while they are married people praying to have kids, life is not about race, at the right time, as long you are optimistic and progressive, what you dream of will get to you, is just a matter of timing

There are people in America who want to travel to Africa, and people in Africa who want to travel to America. people in Europe who wish they are from Asia and people in Oceania who wish they come from Africa, such is life, is a process, an individual race

As long as you are living and most important you are healthy, learn to live life for life is for the living, be happy and avoid overthinking, being over-worried which doe not solve any problem but only endangers your health

Life is not a race, be happy how your life turns out, but work hard and smarter to be the person you dreamed of becoming, Life does not end in the past and there is no future in the past, life doesn't ends in today, anything is possible when you dream and work toward it

Do not be deceived by appearances, the social media living large, the fake hype on social media, accept to run your race, and reach that inner peace and happiness that transcend any showoff!

From Mbonu Watson, My Team of NL_SOFT, and Worldfroum to you, you're where you need to be to become who you need to be! Be successful in 2022, is going to be yet another best year of yours.

Be happy, happy new year to you! What is coming for you will stun you! You will be amazed by what is ahead of you and not behind you! there is no future in the past, so let it go and work toward what is ahead, believe me, you too remember this message at the end of 2022! and I will be more than glad we all do. Happy New Year 2022

Last edited: