Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

The Most Important Thing You Should Focus On While Starting A New Business

Watson

The beautiful part of all greatness is taking a step, taking action in putting that your small idea, medium, or big idea into reality by starting

Sometimes I ask myself, imagine if I have started this and that 10 years ago, how about if I have started 5 years ago or just a year ago. seriously I use to find myself in such thought, and believe millions of people are also in such situation, asking themself what if I or they have started this business or that start-up years ago

While there is nothing wrong with asking and meditating on one's past life, it's important that you know, until I came to the understanding that nothing on earth is perfect, so everything is subject to getting started NOW, irrespective to How, What, Why and When is the right time for one to start a business

The-Most-Important-Thing-You-Should-Focus-On-While-Starting-A-New-Business.jpg

So friend, in this thread, I will reveal to you the most important things you should focus on while starting a new business, all other things matter, and mind you, all other factors are important

But this very one thing in question will determine the success of your business or the failure, so it doesn't matter if you get every other thing right. and fail in this particular thing right

So if you have a startup, a business, or attending to have one, pay attention to what am about to say right on this thread,
it will be simple and direct, but too important in making your business startup a success

Before now...a lot of people focus on the ideal name for their business, the branding. A lot of people while focusing on getting what they perceive as the perfect name, ends up wasting a lot of time thinking about how much capital their need for a business start-up

While other worries about the technical know-how, how much knowledge they should have about the business, yes people also spend a lot of time thinking about such without minding if they should take a step in getting a skillset, invest in learning such business model

People in their millions, thousands, and hundreds with great ideas have all ended up as pure failure though to overthinking without taking any action in getting started, many have procrastinated over and over until they find themself giving up on their dream

While most things don't matter in a new business startup, what matters is the value system you plan to give to your business targeted audience

While from my vast knowledge, interviewing great entrepreneurs all over the world, coupled with the little I have as an entrepreneur, the most important thing you should focus on while starting a new business is. GIVING VALUE

Watch This Video:

Your Business Value System
Yes focusing on giving value should be the most important thing you should consider while starting a new business

So is important that you ask yourself! What value do I plan to give?...then focus on that value and grow your business start-up giving high-quality values and incentives to your business targeted audiences

Thinking Of Your Business Startup Name:
Back then business names used to be so important, but these days, names don't matter, as any name can get your business a start, as I said, your focus should be on the business value system

As for the name, branding, and finance... No amount is too small to start a business just start with what you have and don't worry about the name, but worry more if you are not giving much high-quality value to your business

So don't wait until you have the perfect name, brand and huge amount of money to get started, just work on your value, yes your value most not be perfect, but let it be ok, then start and focus on giving value and more values

Here Is One Reason You Should Not Wait For The Perfect Name and Branding, But Focus On The Value
The almighty Google.com we all have and the global world is enjoying today, did not start with a perfect brand name, in fact, Google was formally BackRub

So Google, which started its business with the name BackRub started by focusing on a value system, giving value to its audiences, and later changed its brand name from BackRub to Google

Not just Google!!!

Another world-class brand tech such as
Skype: was formerly known as - Sky Peer to Peer, but later changed to Skype

Instagram: Also was formerly known as, Burbn

Pepsi:
Was formerly known as, Brad's Drink

Amazon:
was Cadabra and later changed to ==> Relentless Dotcom, and finally to what we know today as Amazon

Starbucks:
Was formerly known as, Cargo House, but today rebranded to Starbucks

eBay:
was started as AuctionWeb, then later rebranded to eBay

The most important part, of all these great, starts up was that they were focusing on giving value, and even when they rebranded their names, high percentages of their customers adopted the new name, not just because of the uniqueness of the new name, but because of the quality, the values the business has been providing over time

So focus on giving value, while starting that your new business, good and high-quality value system will sell any business name

Also, Firefox was formerly known as Phoenix, but later rebranded to Firefox

• Facebook: was FaceMash
  • Netflix: was Qwikster
  • Yahoo: was David's and Jerry's Guide
  • Paypal: was Confinity
  • Tinder: was Matchbox
  • Target: was Goodfellow's Dry Goods
  • Stripe: was /Dev/Payments
  • Tiktok: was Douyin

There are more, reason why I put up these few is to encourage you reading this to please put a stop to whatever that is holding you banned from getting started this year, give that your idea reasons to live by focusing more on giving value, so get started with the little you have and don't worry about every other thing such as Perfect Brand name, good financial budget, technical know-how, the little you know is enough to get you started

Stop waiting, stop procrastinating, stop overthinking, if you believe you can then get started now, if your idea is worth chasing, then don't overthink it. start now but pay more attention to your business value system

So in one Phrase: PLEASE Focus on creating value, targeting the right customers and getting your first 10 customers, move to get your first 50 customers, then your first 100 customers, then 500 customers, and thousands of customers. Not just customers but 80% of happy customers provided you are focusing in giving high values

So most importantly focus more on helping them, your customers achieve success, request feedback, and testimonies from them, repeat this model and keep growing your small business from there

Hope you enjoyed this thread: The Most Important Thing You Should Focus On While Starting A New Business

Best of success to you as you put this into action, starting from now, Also Click Here To Join This Forum, Become part of our greatness in making, Click Here To Sign U For Free

Want to make this year profitable to you, Then Discover Smart Ways You Can Make Over 200k Monthly Designing eCover, Click How To Design eCover, Book Cover Graphic Design Course To Get Started NOW

Last edited: