Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

The Grace of Guidance

mrwil65

The Lord will guide you continually, and satisfy your soul in drought, and strengthen your bones; you shall be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail.
Isaiah 58:11

In his memoirs, Be Myself, Bible teacher Warren Wiersbe wrote, “The Lord gave me and my wife guidance through our daily systematic reading of the Bible. I’m not talking about ‘religious roulette’ where you open the Bible at random and point to a verse. I’m talking about the daily reading of Scripture in a systematic way, with hearts open for the Spirit of God to teach us.” God uses many elements to guide us. The counsel of our friends is important, and often the Lord uses circumstances too. But don’t underestimate the importance of daily systematic reading of the Bible. As we advance in His Word, His wisdom shapes our minds. Often, we sense an inner conviction about a decision. Our ears hear a word behind us saying, “This is the way, walk in it” (Isaiah 30:21).

When we follow God’s leading, His will and His way are imprinted on our hearts. Discover the grace of His guidance!

All the way my Savior leads me, / Cheers each winding path I tread; / Gives me grace for every trial, / Feeds me with the living bread.

Fanny Crosby, “All the Way the Savior Leads Me”

Reactions: Joe