Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

The Government Of Nigeria Are Insane #TheLifeOfNigerians Matters

It's a mistake to think that some people do not matter, that innocent Nigerians' life does not matter, people are dying in their own country, the news coming out from Nigeria sadden my heart and I cry over and over as people are dying in this part of the world called Africa Nigeria for government failures

People are been killed daily by bandits, hunger, poverty-related disease, terrorism, bad leadership, and corrupt government, yet the Government is saying they are on top of the game? what a sad moment for us all in Africa Nigeria

All the Government care about is themselves, these corrupt and evil people in Government, some times I ask myself, how do they sleep, after inflicting all these pains on innocent Nigerians, how do they sleep peacefully

And those promoting the so-called government, the corrupt politicians, how do they sleep, they care more or less about the general masses, apart from themselves, their family, friends, and APC/PDP all corrupt lead government of all time

All they care about is how to win elections, remain in power, and continue looting, putting more pain on the general masses, it's so insane seeing how humanity is long dead in this part of the world

Nigerians life's matter, may God help us, I feel more pain seeing some youth promoting these corrupt people in power, but I can't blame them, the poverty is much, as well the hunger is much, May God Help Us to get it right one day

May God help Nigeria, I pray and cry, May New Nigeria be rebirth, May The Youth rise and take back this great country called Nigeria

By nature, Nigerians are good people, great people, and hard-working people, but with a bad government, our only offense is the bad leadership of all time, bad and corrupt people in leadership, with their god corrupt fatherism, corrupt political son fatherism, and corrupt loyal sons in political places

When are we 'Nigerians masses going to get it right?. Hope you watch Nigeria vs GHANA match, those reactions are not because Nigeria lost to Ghana, No. Now watch this video below

Video Coming Soon

They are not reacting to losing to Ghana, No. So this isn't just about the match. Nigerians are looking for where to vent their anger in a country that isn't performing well.

• Poor governance
  • Poor economy
  • Poor security
  • Poor electricity.
  • Everything is below standard.
  • The APC Lead Government are not helping matters

It's a mistake to think that some people do not matter, #Nigerains #Life #Matters, May Nigeria Youth Rise and fix the giant of Africa. Crying right now