Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

The Difference Between Morality And Reality In A Growing World War

Joe

For days I have not been myself, not just hearing, reading but painfully watching how Russia invaded another country and declare war, killing innocent people, to many reading this, most of the headlines news flying ups and downs for the past few days are not just headline, but reality

There is a serious war going on in Ukraine and people are being killed daily, this reminds me of the stories of the Biafra NIGERIA civil war in my home country Africa Nigeria and how my fathers and mothers, children from Igbo speaking southeastern part of Nigeria were killed after the NIGERIA troop invaded southern eastern Nigeria in the year the 1960s

For years I have known morality and reality, most times we wish for morality but ends up seeing the reality

In what I title today 'This the Difference between Morality and reality in growing World War' live here at World Forum Live

This is not just about morality, but the reality in what we are seeing today as Russians invade Ukraine and declare a full-blown war right in Ukraine a sovereign country. Unimaginable, but such is happening not in the 1930s but right in today's modern world year 2022 where millions of troops are matching on to another man's country to kill and destroy

Seeing The Reality Of War.jpg

Then I ask, what is the moral and the reality? You see
There is a difference between reality and morality, from what we see in everyday life, there are big differences between morality and reality

In my today's understanding of morality. Morality is that no one should invade another man's country, but reality just prove to us that Russia has invaded Ukraine and declared war on another man's country

Morality says no one should colonize another country, ethnicity, tribe, or region, but the reality is that countries are still being colonized, ethnicity are still being colonized, people are still being colonized till the today year 2022

Morality says no one should take anyone into slavery yet great numbers of people are suffering from what I call today modern slavery

Morality says 5 percent of the people in the world should not have 90 percent of the resources and wealth, while others are starving to death, understanding the morality from the reality

Morality says the strong should not dominate the weak, the world should be fair and everyone should have food and water and a house and a bed.

While there is enough money, enough food for everyone, enough homes for all, and land for everyone. No one should accumulate billions of dollars while people are starving, dying of hunger, poverty-related disease, homeless, jobless, and hopelessness remain the reality to millions of people on planet earth

That's morality and that's the reality for good. while we should be seeing more of the morality in real life senses, what we end up seeing is the reality

The morality is we all should be saying no to reality, yet the reality ends up taking more of the morality, from what we should be advocating.

Another reality is that most people are struggling to feed, the strong are invading the weak, just as Russia invaded Ukraine days ago and declare war on them

The strong is colonizing the weak, dominating the weak, imposing their laws on the weak in the world of reality

The strong are also determining what is the value of every currency, who gets the money, who controls the resources.

What we often do as humans is to admit the reality and strive for morality. Things can change and must change if that is possible.

The reality in Ukraine is that the strong are not sending in forces to fight Russia because Russia is also a force, rated among the world power, and are fully ready for war against any country in the world

Russia has nuclear power to stage war against the entire world, so every other country including members of NATO know what is moral, but show to embrace the reality, which is simply standing offline in the ongoing war between Russia and Ukraine

Negotiation Seems To Be The Right Way Out:
The only way for the ongoing in Russia and Ukraine not to lead to World War 3 is negotiation, yes in that case, the best way out to avoid a full-blown war is to negotiate an end to the war

Ukraine should forget about fighting to victory, because without NATO, UK and US, coming into it, left alone, it will be impossible for Ukraine to win this war, as Russia seems fully ready for war

Good negotiation can stop the war, for now, there is more to peace than distractions of war, so let the WAR stop

Let, Ukraine, NATO, UK, USA, EU, and Russia discuss and end the wars

But if negotiation between the two countries is not coming, and Russian troops refuse to withdraw. The reality is the Russian military might is superior to the Ukrainian military might and if other countries are serious, they should send in troops to help Ukraine fight this war, best push Russian troops back to Russia, and stage the War right on Russian soil

Should that be possible, the reality says no, Russia is indeed fully ready for war and that is just the reality, that's not morality. May God help the world to understand that a better world for all is still possible

Last edited: