Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

The Dangote Exportation Business Start-Up Story

The Dangote Exportation Business Start-Up Story That He Is (Today's Richest Man In Africa) an exporter

His Uncle gave him about 500k naira, (about $3000 then) gifting him with zero interest, and zero time to pay back, at a time when money has a great value and Dangote invested it well to what we now see, hear, and use today as "Dangote Group" Products

That Dangote is today seen every 20 minutes across West Africa, as am coming to the office this morning I saw over 5+ DANGOTE Truck and remembered this was a business that started with 500,000 naira ($3000) back then

Before I left home, I saw and used some of his Dangote group products this is a business he started with about 500k naira right in his school days

At a time when the Naira was at a high value, but was able to multiply and make it "DANGOTE GROUP" the Number one importing and exporting company around West Africa with a huge employer base

That is the power of starting an Exportation business right, starting from small with focus and growing in the right direction by being consistent

Dangote-Exportation-Business-Start-Up-Story,-AfricaChoice.png

To learn the Exportation Business, Get access to the Exportation Business Course here and Thank me later, who knows, you can be the next Dangote of our Z generation and create massive employment for our growing youth

There are a lot of products across Africa that can be exported to other African countries, and to the international community, all you need is to start with just one product type, as well as EXPORT African products to the global world.

You need to discover these products and how to get started when you get access to the Exportation Business Course and the good news is that most of these products are right in front of you, and some in your backyard, your village, country, and other Africa Neighboring countries

And as long you can read and write, you can come up with some seed capital, and then get access to or outsource some of these African exportable products: You can excel in the African exportation business:

Hope you enjoyed "The Dangote Exportation Business Start-Up Story (Today's Richest Man In Africa) Stay on and Sign up to Africa Choice to keep learning

Watson

Get The Exportation Business Video Course And Learn The A To Z Of Exportation Business, Right From Africa Nigeria... Get Ready To Export Your First Products To The International Market And Make Money In Foreign Currency: You Will Also Discover and explore Africa Local African Markets: Go here to grab the course NOW

Exportation Business Course.png

Dangote-Exportation-Business-Start-Up-Story,-AfricaChoice.png

Exportation Business Course, Mbonu Watson.png

Exportation Business Course, Africa Choice.png

Exportation Business Course, AfricaChoice.png