Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

TELEVANGELISTS

mrwil65

Daily Wisdom From Andy

Good Morning Friends,

PLEASE NOTE: I write DEVOs For a living. This DEVO is totally different. Please keep in mind that I am in no way judging any ministers whatsoever. This is just how I was brought up & seen personally.

Today, I wanted to talk about something more severe, TELEVANGELISTS.

Throughout my Catholic life, I watched a program that was very dear to my heart “Mother Angelica LIVE.” Mother Angelica not only had a sense of humor, but a personality that warmed you up with Scripture & the discussions about that verse or verses.

Later on I followed other televangelists such as Oral Roberts, and Jim Bakker. A little later Billy Graham. My grandmother showed us a barrel that was filled with handwritten Birthday, Christmas & Get well cards from Dr. Graham himself. I would have thought they were stamped with his name. Sure enough, it was his actual handwriting (true story).

A little later I quit watching Jim Bakker due to the scandal.

There are televangelists that I have seen and followed, however, I wanted to discuss the danger behind a few of them. Here are 2 examples:

Anti-LGBTQ televangelist and right-wing pastor Andrew Wommack said some time ago that gay people should wear warning labels on their foreheads to communicate that their sexuality could be “hazardous” to their health.

Televangelist Kenneth Copeland, who recently claimed that the coronavirus pandemic will be “over much sooner you think” because “Christian people all over this country praying have overwhelmed it,” has summoned the “wind of God” to destroy the novel coronavirus during a recent sermon.

Before blowing at the camera, he said: ”I blow the wind of God on you. You are destroyed forever, and you’ll never be back. Thank you, God. Let it happen. Cause it to happen.”

Leading a chant surrounded by members of his church and preaching to an empty room, he called out: “Wind, almighty, strong, south wind, Heat: Burn this thing, in the name of Jesus. I say, you bow your knees. You fall on your face.” His Texas-based Kenneth Copeland Ministries megachurch previously has claimed that viewers of his show can be healed of the virus by touching their screens, and he has urged viewers to continue paying tithes despite losing their jobs amid unprecedented unemployment claims within the last several weeks.

He also has compared the virus to the flu and suggested people who attended his services could be healed in person.

“If we have to pass out thermometers, if we find one with a fever, let’s get him healed right there,” he said. “What do you do if you get it? Big deal.”

The pastor, who supports Donald Trump, also argued to his followers that the president’s opponents had “opened the door” for the virus with their “displays of hate” against him.

I actually viewed Kenneth Copeland do this on his Broadcast. Now I really don’t judge anyone’s appearance, but He’s more than just a false representation of Christianity. I believe that he has demons working through him. His eyes, his facial expressions, his voice, his body movement. It’s all evil and unnatural. However, Without a doubt, Kenneth Copeland is the richest pastor in the world right now. The Kenneth Copeland Ministries was founded by him. Due to the fact that he has three private planes, which he primarily uses for vacations and trips to resorts, he is renowned for leading an extravagant lifestyle. Generally, charismatics are Christians who believe that various miraculous spiritual gifts are still in operation today (tongues, prophecy, healing, etc), and seek after these gifts earnestly.

I attended a church here in Springfield one morning before I moved to N. Dirksen Pkwy. This Pastor spoke the entire hour of Donald Trump. I never went back. As a matter of fact, to be honest, I never set foot at another Church to this day. I spend every Sunday reading and studying the Bible & watching the ministries that are televised. If anyone asks me to come to a Church & I have to sit there & hear all hour about the Devil {Donald Trump}, I’m sorry but they wasted their time asking me to come. I will say this, if you are a Christian and you have the audacity to tell me that you support Donald Trump, I will have nothing to do with you.

Joyce Meyer, Drs. Charles Stanley & David Jeremiah are 3 people that I choose to watch to this day. I still listen to J. Vernon McGee. He is a very good teacher of the Bible.

Now with these 4 people that I mentioned including Mother Angelica, It should be clear that everyone needs to be extremely careful when watching Televangelists, As mentioned above. Oh, I’m not saying that Oral Roberts, Billy Graham, Mother Angelica, Joyce Meyer, Drs. Stanley, Jeremiah & McGee has a bad reputation when it comes to the Ministries, but the so-called evangelists who bump you on the head, knock you down on the floor expecting the Holy Spirit to intercede as Benny Hinn has done many times in his ministry, are the ones you need to be aware of. Please take caution watching these Ministries.

Until next time, may God richly bless you my beloved.

Andy