Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Smart Marketing With Domain Redirect

Watson

One important tech system of online marketing most people don't know about is "Smart Marketing With Domain Redirect"

Now watch me and read till the end of this post as I reveal this system for online marketing to you, is very important for you to pay attention to each detail am about to reveal here

The system is so simple that a child of 8 years old can also get it done after going through this post guide and the short video embedded in this thread. So here are the steps to take, on a scale of 1 to 6

1: First Carry Out Research On A Specific Keyword​
2: Check If Such a Keyword Is Still Available On Domain Name (Website) For New Registration​
3: Write An Optimized Article Using The Keywords​
4: Published The Article On Any Existing Website, Like an Online Store ( E-commerce), Online Marketplace, Forum Platform, or Classified Portal: Just one platform is ok​
5: Get The Domain Name And Redirect It To The Published Article URL​
6: Start Distributing The Domain and Keep Optimizing The Published Article base URL​

Watch As you rank across search engines and possibly win the number one place ranking on that keyword and more importantly, drive organic traffic to your product, service, or event

Smart Marketing With Domain Redirect, worldsocio.png

Now let me explain this process in more detail, hope you are following, but first: Should you're yet to Create a WorldSocio Account, please do so now when account creation is still 100% free

World Socio is an Internet Marketing Forum with an active Marketplace where you can list your digital products, services, and even none digital products at ease and start selling online to the global community or any country audience of your choice

So back to our topic (Smart Marketing With Domain Redirect)

Now watch the short video guide associated with this post and remember to get your domain from name cheap here to put this into practice and have a great results

Last edited: