Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

SEE How My Website Doubled In Traffic After Google Core Update

As Shared With Us AfricaChoice, By One Of Our Step By Step SEO Mastery Students (SEE How My Website Doubled In Traffic After Google Core Update) Sign up to AfricaChoice to keep learning

In a Testimony shared by one of our Step By Step SEO Mastery students, his Joy after his website traffic doubled after the March 2024 Google Core Update as you will see some of the screenshots at the end of this thread

Although most of his sites that doubled in Traffic are none English websites, a few of his English-speaking websites are still appreciating in traffic slowly

However, he sees that most websites ranking with AI content on English sites are becoming difficult and moreover. Google has also started detecting AI-generated content and now punishing such websites

Here are a few things he found that are favoring rankings after the 6th March 2024 Google Core update as shared with us

1: His first finding was that: Content has to be correct, updated, and engaging for users in other to appreciate organic ranks, he also discovered that, even due that Google has started detecting AI content

AI content for non-English websites is still ranking just fine, while he was providing reference content in the prompt to make the content more accurate and up to date.

2: The second finding was that: Google has started favoring high html to text ratio, according to him, "he" was inserting tables in the articles and saw that it has increased his website rankings all around

3: The third finding was that instead of only "Keyword" in the title/topic and tag, they used long-tail headings, he formulated the prompt in a way that aligns with the core keyword, then created relevant topical headings in other related articles and using reference content also helped his website to appreciate in ranking

4: The fourth finding was: That social media signals have given a huge boost, since the 6th March 2024 Google core update, in his words
"I" have seen at least a 25 to 35% boost in traffic coming from social media just by sharing content to the Facebook page and X Twitter platforms

Below are his screenshot, He was one of our Premium members who benefited from the Step By Step SEO Mastery Course: Sign up to Africa Choice to keep learning

SEE-How-My-Website-Doubled-In-Traffic-After-Google-Core-Update,-AfricaChoice.png

SEE-How-My-Website-Doubled-In-Traffic-After-Google-Core-Update,-2.png

SEE-How-My-Website-Doubled-In-Traffic-After-Google-Core-Update,-3.png