Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

See How Google Celebrate Valentine's Day 2022

Bassey

Google join the world at large to celebrate Valentine's day in a beautiful way through its sister handle The Google Doodles. See Picture Footage Below

In a tweet Google Doogle tweet, Can you piece the puzzle path together and bring our furry friends back home in today's interactive #Valentines's Day?

Sometimes love takes you by surprise. It can be full of twists and turns, but through all its ups and downs, it can still bring the world closer together (no matter the species). Just look at the two smitten hamsters featured in today’s interactive 3-D Doodle. Can you piece their path together and clear the way for them to scamper into each other’s precious paws? As they say, home is where the heart is.

Happy Valentine's Day! Visit Source Link for more

Google Happy Valentine day.PNG

mrwil65

I tried this earlier today and achieved the goal. I love all Google doodles and glad it's a part of the site

Bassey

I tried this earlier today and achieved the goal. I love all Google doodles and glad it's a part of the site
Yes Google DOODLE are lovely, i was also trying to create some, but have not been successful, getting the looks and feels, something cultural.. will still try more

Thanks