Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Rt Hon Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Declare's His Intention To Contest For President: Nigeria

Watson

JUST IN: I believe in Rt Hon Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi as a better choice for the presidential position federal republic of Nigeria, under the APC Lead government

While most Nigerians are asking, what are his chances of winning the APC Presidential primary election under the watches of Tinubu's camp, and other APC Might?

Will Nigerians in general ever trust an APC lead government again?. Only but time will tell, as I Belive in Rotimi Amaechi's presidential declaration trend in Nigeria 4 hours after the Honorable Minister of Transportation declare his intention to contest for the president

Rt-Hon-Chibuike-Rotimi-Amaechi-Declare's-His-Intention-To-Contest-For-Presidency.jpg

His declaration was long-awaited, but finally come to pass on this very day Saturday 9th of April 2022, As he declare his intention to Nigerians from the City of Port Harcourt Rivers State Nigeria.

Below was the declaration message of the Honorable Minister of Transportation Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi for president 2023, in his voice ''WHY I AM CONTESTING''

My aspiration is not about fulfilling any personal ambition. I am contesting for office because I believe that it is my moral duty to give what I can in the service of my country Nigeria.

To sustain and intensify present efforts at solving our national problems, our democracy must ensure the emergence of a leadership that is equipped with broad experience in governance to ensure stability and continuity.

To sustain our democracy and preserve our unity, we need a steady hand and a passion for success in a nation that remains united to pursue prosperity for all Nigerians. It is this combination of experience and patriotic passion that I bring to the table. I have been in the political arena for 23 years.

I Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi have served at every level of government - local, state, and federal. I have served both as a political appointee and an elected official.

I have served both as an executive - as Governor of Rivers State and as a legislator - as Speaker of the State House of Assembly.
In these capacities, I did not just fill vacant posts.

Then as a Speaker in Rivers state Nigeria, I managed the legislative process during a difficult transition from military rule. As Governor, I defeated mercantile militancy and restored security.

As a minister, I can modestly claim to have justified the trust in Nigerians'

Today 9th of April 2022, I Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi stands as an aspirant for the position of President federal republic of Nigeria, because of that same passion for people; that same drive for results.

More than ever before, I am burning with the zeal to make a decisive difference in the lives of all Nigerians. So no matter the darts and arrows that come my way, I will remain steadfast because the stakes are too high. At this very time, we cannot afford to fail. surely we cannot fail Nigerians at this time and period, we cannot afford to veer off-course.

I pledge my heart, mind, and soul to the task of building a Nigeria in which every child can go to school, every young person can find work or support to start a business, every citizen can travel safely around the country and sleep at night knowing that law and order prevail and every Nigerian feels included, heard, and respected.

Chibuike-Rotimi-Amaechi-Declare's-For-Presidency.jpg

I stand to build a more united Nigeria, where all citizens are treated equally, I Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi know that the road ahead will be long and arduous. But we go forward with faith. e, River

Hon Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi was previously Rivers state Governor from 2007 to 2015 and he is currently serving as the Minister of Transportation Federal Republic Of Nigeria under the President Muhammadu Buhari's lead government as many Nigerians believe he is one among the best for the presidential position comes 2023

He is married to Judith Amaechi since 1993 and is blessed with three biological children Chimkamkpa Amaechi, Lemchi Amaechi, and Obinna Amaechi.

Source: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi FB Page 9th April 2022, ref: Rt Hon Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Declare's His Intention To Contest For Presidency: Nigeria. Reporting Mbonu Watson C, World forum live. Click Here To Join The Forum

Last edited:

Watson

ALSO: Below are a few photo footages from Hon Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi's presidential declaration on this very day 9th April 2022, live from the City of Port Harcourt Nigeria
Chibuike-Rotimi-Amaechi's-presidential-declaration.png

Chibuike-Rotimi-Amaechi's-presidential-declaration,-world-forum-live.png

Hon-Chibuike-Rotimi-Amaechi's-presidential-declaration.png