Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Queen Elizabeth II Is Dead

Joe

BREAKING: Queen Elizabeth II Is Dead. BUCKINGHAM PALACE Made the statement from His Majesty The King At The Time Of The Queen's Death​

The Statement Read

The death of my beloved Mother, Her Majesty The Queen, is a moment of the greatest sadness for me and all members of my family

We mourn profoundly the passing of the cherished Sovereign and a much-loved Mother. I know her loss will be deeply felt throughout the country, the Realms, and the Commonwealth, and by countless people around the world

Queen-Elizabeth-II-Is-Dead.jpg

Queen Elizabeth II before her death is the Britain's longest reigning monarch, her Next monarch Charles says family entering a period of mourning and big changes, it will be interesting to you, that Queen Elizabeth II reign for 70 years on British throne, on her death. The British royal family has gathered at the bedside of the late Queen Elizabeth II

To some of the royal family members, the death of Queen Elizabeth II comes as a shock all the same. Its a moment that the United Kingdom has been bracing up for, with elaborate plan for ''Operation London Bridge'' mapping out what happen next

During this period of mourning and change, my family and I will be comforted and sustained by our knowledge of the respect and deep affection in which The Queen was so widely held, Queen Elizabeth II Is Dead. See Report Below

BUCKINGHAM-PALACE-Queen-Elizabeth-II-Is-Dead.png

I once have a dream to met the Queen, BUT today new has it that Queen Elizabeth II is dead, she dies at the age of 96yrs. more updates coming

Last edited:

mrwil65

BREAKING: Queen Elizabeth II Is Dead. BUCKINGHAM PALACE Made the statement from His Majesty The King At The Time Of The Queen's Death​

The Statement Read

The death of my beloved Mother, Her Majesty The Queen, is a moment of the greatest sadness for me and all members of my family

We mourn profoundly the passing of the cherished Sovereign and a much-loved Mother. I know her loss will be deeply felt throughout the country, the Realms, and the Commonwealth, and by countless people around the world

View attachment 780

Queen Elizabeth II before her death is the Britain's longest reigning monarch, her Next monarch Charles says family entering a period of mourning and big changes, it will be interesting to you, that Queen Elizabeth II reign for 70 years on British throne, on her death. The British royal family has gathered at the bedside of the late Queen Elizabeth II

To some of the royal family members, the death of Queen Elizabeth II comes as a shock all the same. Its a moment that the United Kingdom has been bracing up for, with elaborate plan for ''Operation London Bridge'' mapping out what happen next

During this period of mourning and change, my family and I will be comforted and sustained by our knowledge of the respect and deep affection in which The Queen was so widely held, Queen Elizabeth II Is Dead. See Report Below

I once have a dream to met the Queen, BUT today new has it that Queen Elizabeth II is dead, she dies at the age of 96yrs. more updates coming
I've watched CNN since the day Our Majesty Queen Elizabeth's death. And will continue to watch till the day of her funeral on Sept. 19th. I loved the Family since Prince (King) Charles wedding to Princess Diana, and still follow the family to this day. I'm not however a fan to those to tears (puts down) the Royal family, as I've heard and read. Respect to the family from others should be in order. To HER MAJESTY THE QUEEN with love and respect.

Reactions: Joe

Joe

I've watched CNN since the day Our Majesty Queen Elizabeth's death. And will continue to watch till the day of her funeral on Sept. 19th. I loved the Family since Prince (King) Charles wedding to Princess Diana, and still follow the family to this day. I'm not however a fan to those to tears (puts down) the Royal family, as I've heard and read. Respect to the family from others should be in order. To HER MAJESTY THE QUEEN with love and respect.
Thanks @mrwil65
Yes she was a Good Queen and have help in making our today world a better peaceful place when compare to how the world was when she inherited the throne, am also following and my Prayer is with King Charles III