Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Putin’s invasion of Ukraine has driven up gas prices and food prices all over the world: President Joe Biden

Joe

President Joe Biden Gives Reasons Why Prices Of Things Keeps Going up, as cost of living is becoming more difficult in the United States, as well all over the world

While the president has simple but the blame on Putin's choice of war and post COVID effects as reasons why prices of things are high at the moment

In his press release today, day 20th April 2020, the President of is United States has stressed these as reasons why prices of things keep going higher and great numbers of people, families are now struggling to survive

In his world, as shared and obtained by reporter Joe @ World Forum Live. The President said, beginning in quote below

I know that families are still struggling with higher prices. I grew up in a family where if the price of gas went up, we felt it. Let’s be clear about why prices are high right now: COVID and Vladimir Putin choice of war are to blame

Putin’s invasion of Ukraine has driven up gas prices and food prices not just in the United States, but all over the world, that the global world are witness statistical increase in almost everything, the type we have not seen in the past 60+ of years

We saw that in the most recent inflation data. Last month alone, about 70% of the increase in inflation was a consequence of Putin’s price hike because of the impact on gas and other energy prices.

While I’m doing everything I can to bring down prices and address the Putin Price Hike. That’s why I authorized the release of one million barrels a day as we work with U.S. oil producers to ramp up production, the positive effect while much seen across the United States, also we are coordinated this release with partners and allies around the world in other to ease inflation in other part of the world

Putin’s invasion of Ukraine has driven up gas prices and food prices all over the world.jpg

Beyond gas prices, I’ve called on Congress to move immediately to lower the cost of families’ utility bills, prescription drugs, and more — while lowering the deficit to reduce inflationary pressure.

That would make a big difference for families across the United state. Said President Joe Biden, President United States Of America, on his response to while the sudden inflation affecting the global world negatively, as more people are beginning to find it more difficult to survive not just in the United State, but across the globe

Hope you like this thread, Click Here To Join The World Forum Live and become a voice for you community, for your country, Jon now for 100% free and start creating your own post, start a thread, comments and join the discussion forum