Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Prophet TB Joshua The Man In The Synagogue Who Never Went To School Yet Influence The Global World

Watson

MY TESTAMENT ABOUT PROPHET TB JOSHUA: It was shocking news to us, to those who find the teaches and activities of Late Prophet TB Joshua inspiring when the breaking news, his death was announced late midnight 5 June year 2021 about 6 months ago

It was so shocking that we wish if the news was indeed fake news, but low and behold, it was real, Prophet TB Joshua has left this world to go and met our Creator

He pass away just a few days to his birthday being on 12 June, when millions of his lovers, fans, and members of Emmanuel tv and partners were heavily preparing to celebrate him in a big way

Full name, Temitope Balogun Joshua, popularly known as Prophet T. B. Joshua. Was the man in the synagogue without a college degree, he never went to school and yet was able to impact the global world from his country home Nigeria

He did not go to school, but before he passed away last year at the age of 57, he was one of the greatest Prophet of our time, among the greatest to have come out from Africa

Prophet T.B. Joshua had touched millions of lives globally, given out millions of dollars to people in need and those in charity homes

He become known around the world, in America, The New York Times in New York City, and the Washington Post in the American capital wrote about him, not just in America, people in Europe, Asia, and all other continents including the Bethlehem the birthplace of our Lord Jesus Christ we're talking and all writing about him

That when he passed away people all over the world cried in pain, main find it hard to believe that in reality he has truly passed on, across Mexico and Colombia multitude of people was seen mourning him. In the Central African country of Cameroon and the Southern African nation of South Africa, including the entire West African countries where all in the morning

Prophet-TB-Joshua-The-Man-In-The-Synagogue-Who-Never-Went-To-School.jpg

President of nationals deed morn him, governors from different countries sent their tributes to him, minutes of prayers where held on his behalf across all countries in the world, people were seen talking about his life well spend, as well few were also seem to criticize him even in death, calling him unprintable names

In some parts of the world, people refused to believe that he had passed away, I also refuse to believe, while he was alive, presidents, heads of state, governors, kings, queens and celebrities visited him for prayers and blessings.

Some of them sent their private jets to take him to them. Americans abandoned the United States to work with him in the impoverished area of Ikotun Lagos Nigeria

And Australians left their country just to be with him. But what was his secret? Was it because he was doing miracles or praying for people? YOU MA ASK

Was it because he was the best preacher in Africa's most populous country Nigeria?

He was one of the most-watched televangelists, and people start asking, was it because of his use of words? maybe it was because of how he simplified the English words while ministry, he mastered the English language so well that the global world was able to engage with his teaches

His live ministry and teaching were watched by millions all over the world, millions flew to Nigeria, just to watch him preach, and many after attending his live services were blown away

No, no, not at all. None of the above. As someone who spent a lot of time with him, either face to face or on the phone, I came to understand what his secret was far beyond his miracles and prayers.

It was RELATIONSHIP! Yes, nothing else. For instance, he would be in one of his cars in Lagos, the commercial city of Nigeria, and he would see a portrait of himself by the roadside, and he would ask his staff to locate the artist and bring them to him.

He would thank them and pay for their artwork! A journalist that did not know him would write a positive article about him, and he would personally call them to thank them.

He would get in touch with anyone who has ever said anything good about him or his church and he would personally thank them, no matter what country they were in.

He is a respecter of all humans, full of love and humane, he was pure in heart and did give one of his phrases, LET LOVE LEAD, a practice, so sure he was living by what he preaches

He would go to his village where he was born and ask to have the list of all the elderly people there and neighboring villages and he would send each of them a bag of rice and some chicken at Christmas and any other time he could. not just in his home town, he also does these ex where, as the spirit leads

He would hear that an earthquake had just struck Haiti followed by flooding and he would reach out to the government and NGOs there and fly a jet a deliver them food, blankets, and some other items.

I would post on Facebook that I had just been attacked by a robber in Cameroon and he would be the first person to call from another country.

And when I still wrote a negative story about an aspect of his church that he did not like, he would express displeasure on the phone and stay away from me for a month or two and then call back when he had great news to share.

He would tell me, with all the chaos you have created with your pen, why am I still even talking to you? Everywhere he went to preach outside of Nigeria, they would give him a big house and many people to take care of him and his staff, and before he left, he would speak to each of them and thank them and give them enough money to carry on for a few weeks or months.

Often, those ordinary people would cry whenever he left, knowing he might not come back there and he never did.

So to the best of my knowledge, it is his RELATIONSHIP, is that made him famous,

Yes How He Relate With others and was loved by many, not his English, not his miracles, not his wealth, not even his blessings while relating with him learning more about his lifestyle, I understand more and more that it was not because he was the most handsome or eloquent man in Nigeria that the world came to know about him.

It was because he understood that the secret of success is in building relationships with your fellow human beings! You know, his life story is indeed an interesting cheaper everyone of us should create time to read, as the truth remains that the secret for success in life is the same now as it has always been! Giving Back To The Society, being human and best at services to the people around you. Joining The World Forum By Clicking Here, Join Now To Make The World Around Us A Better Place For All Human and best don't forget, in all that you do, Let Love Lead