Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

President Joe Biden Gives Hope When Ceasefire In Gaza Will Stop [Watch]

This came hours after Aaron Bushnell set himself on fire outside the Israeli Embassy in Washington DC on Sunday afternoon as pressmen asked President Joe Biden when will ceasefire in Gaza stop.

His response is epic and demeaning to humanity, though gives hope that the Ceasefire in Gaza will soon stop, we are close, and will are not done yet, my hope is by the weekend. said Biden. Now watch the short video below

Asked about when he hopes to secure a ceasefire in Gaza, President Biden responded while eating ice cream, "Well I hope by the beginning of the weekend. I mean the end of the weekend.

At least my national security advisor tells me that we're close to ending the war in Gaza. My hope is by next Monday, we'll have a ceasefire." Biden's response comes just hours after the Metropolitan Police Department confirmed Aaron Bushnell, 25, of San Antonio, Texas, has died.

Mr. Bushnell was the US Air Force member who set himself on fire outside the Israeli Embassy in Washington DC on Sunday afternoon to protest what he described as 'genocide' in Gaza,

The killing, the bombing to death of thousands of children and women by Israel with the support and backing of the United States government led by Joe Biden as a retaliation to the October 7 Hamas terror attack in Israel. Sign up here for more incentives and read more World News Here

Last edited: