Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Please Check On Me, I'm not fine

Watson

First I adore humanity, in a world full of evil, the experience in my home country Nigeria isn't encouraging, things I'm seeing are making me go crazy. Please check on me

At this moment and time, is sad that politicians can still use tribalism, thuggery, and election result manipulation to hijack and rigged the masses' mandate, it's indeed a sad experience. May God help Nigeria for the sake of these growing children and unborn generations

While I sad openly that the presidential election In Nigeria was rigged, followed by the gubernatorial and state house of assembly elections most massively rigged against the people's choice of candidates

When I say this, which to me and many are simple truth, I get brutally attacked by people who think the corrupt system in Nigeria profits them more, to those who think they own Nigeria more than every other person so the inhumanity tread and high level of human rights abuses should continue

These people claim that I seem to be auditioning to be Mr too good, they say I talk too much and end their attack with 'they will get to me" at all costs. They will soon deal with me mercilessly

Then I asked myself again, and again? is this the type of country, or the world I wish for my growing children? the answer is no.

First, I'm not interested in being in politics for now, I may be tomorrow but for now, is a no-no for me. But much interested in seeing the political system work for all of Nigeria, mostly for innocent Nigerians

I would like to remain an independent voice, building NL SOFT. Worldforumlive.com peacefully, working on my new project model. Design to better Africa in general, not just Nigeria, and to inspire more people across Africa continent

Please check on me.png

You see because my post thread is generating thousands of organic traffic, and sometimes tens of thousands of engagements, attacks are also coming from all sides.

They don't understand that my secret is simply the full understanding that it's not about tribe or religion, but about being human, being fair to all people, those you like or dislike, and those you agree with or disagree with

With those who are rich or poor, those in bigger companies or towns, and those in smaller ones. It's about how you treat a president or the innocent masses, about how you put humanity first in everything, respect all tribes, languages, and religions, Uphold all human rights, and keep putting humanity first

It's not about one person, not about one tribe, region, or religion. It's not about the current president or who takes over from him in the coming months. It's about we humans and uplifting our human rights

Making the government the government of all, not just the government of a few selected looting the economy of my beloved country, is sad and depressing. Please check on me for I'm not fine

Is not about who will lead to another tomorrow. It will not stop the world from moving on, nor will it collapse the world around us. The world has been in existing for billions plus years and the world will continue to exist long after we go, So while killing one another when we all know, all living things will surely die

At this time, is too important that we all understand that everyone has a voice, everyone has a right, everyone has a choice, and we all have a role in ensuring we create a better world for us all

It's time we stop lecturing people with hate, looking down on people, creating fears, tribal war among us, or dumping information on them instead of having a conversation with them.

I gain more by reading comments, listening to people, and giving people room to air their opinion. I can't believe that many don't understand that

I'm just the middle man trying to contribute my little part, enabling great conversations and connecting people, while all this is not about me, but about humanity, about people's rights. The choice to moral living which we all are far from in this part of the world called Africa Nigeria

We can't give up as long as there is still life in us... May God 🙏 help us as a nation, and as a people, may we never take because of the happening and give up.

May we keep pushing until we get the Nigeria of our dream which is 100% possible, on this, I pray you always check on me Mbonu Watson C. Thanks, and remain blessed. Please pray for my home country Nigeria and dont forget to view the Marketplace of worldofrumlive.com for more incentives