Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Pastor Tragically Shot His Wife Live In The Presence Of His 3 Children

Joe

Tragically one may ask? what will make a man shoot his beautiful wife in the presence of his 3 children and then went on to shoot himself

It's indeed sad news to read as this doesn't make sense to anyone. Why will the husband "Pastor" do this? how do you also shoot your wife and yourself live in the presence of your little children?

Here is the story of Pastor Danny Prenell and his beloved wife, Gabby who both along with their 3 beautiful children lodged into The Hampton Inn and Suites in Mississippi, United States Of America on Wednesday afternoon but tragically both the man and the woman ended up in the hospital as the man was reported to have shot his wife, then attempted to end his own life too

Pastor-Tragically-Shot-His-Wife-Live-In-The-Presence-Of-His-3-Children.png

The news read. Not long after they lodged, at about 3:30 pm, Pastor Danny Prenell the husband shot his wife twice in the presence of the kids and turned the g*n on himself, firing once on himself

The wife suffered some wounds on her abdomen and arm. She is presently in the ICU, while Pastor Danny is also in the hospital but in stable condition. No one knows the reason for the Pastor’s ill-fated action.

Shocking a week after the incident while they are still both in the hospital, he was seen on social media and still went on to post his wife on her birthday, calling her 'my queen' and 'the woman that I love and owe my life to'.

When he is discharged from the hospital, he will be charged with multiple felonies, Yes their children are now under the custody of Child Protective Services. Sign Up for WorldSocio.com, say no to crime, put humanity first in all that you do and lease stay safe