Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Last Messages To The Young

Bassey

Dear Young People, You are blessed. Too soon I will no longer be here with you, but let my words, voice, and message be with you all

Let my deeds live long after I have gone, and please remember that: đź“Ś God has given you the resources you need to excel and succeed in life.

God (He) has given you your talents, your gifts, and your time. So don’t waste any of them! Put in the work while you’re young, put in the hard work. Learn all you can learn, and invest heavily in learning all that you can. Grow in your faith, grow in the love of Christ Jesus, and never give up on your dreams

He proceeded, by speaking more to young people across Africa. in his words: Young people let me tell you this, don't be like your fathers, sorry to say that most of your fathers grow up looking for jobs

You are created into a space where you can create jobs "I am not joking, don't wait. Who are you waiting for? to create jobs for you when you can be an employer of labors

Some of you, those of you who graduated 10 years ago are still waiting for a job. You had better get up and say Holy Ghost help me. If He gave bezalel ideas He will give you far more better ideas in today's world

Next is to carry your ideas to the Internet, internet is one great tool the young generation had that was never available some decades ago, make proper use of it (The Internet)

Even America will be looking for you, so you can not sit down and do like this when you have the internet, maybe you are talking internet, don't be jobless and not making use of the internet, if I may ask, what so wrong with you?

So whether you are a cleaner, or a washer man, irrespective of who you are, your best is here. Light it up to the world and excel in greater success. Pastor Odukoya tweeted this on Twitter. See the Source here

As we all at NL SOFT Publishers WorldSocio join the Christian community around the world to say Rest On Pa, Pastor Taiwo Odukoya, Rest In Peace Sir. You are indeed a great blessing to humanity. To Africans and the world at large. You lived a blessed life for mankind. Keep resting in Jesus' name amen

Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Last Messages To The Young, worldsocio.PNG