Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Nikki Haley Drop Out Of 2024 US Presidential Election As Trump Leads

Joe

Just In 2024 United States primary elections: Nikki Haley has ended her White House bid on grand and virtually ensuring Donald Trump will be the 2024 Republican Presidential nominee.

So not just Nikki Haley who dropped out on the 6th of March, also Ron DeSantis has dropped out on 21 January, while Vivek Ramaswamy dropped out on 15 January as Donald Trump leads with over 1,031 delegates

After the declaration, Mitch McConnell openly endorsed Trump, the outgoing Republican Senate Minority Leader said, “It is abundantly clear now that former President Donald Trump has earned the requisite support of Republican voters to be our nominee for President of the United States. It should come as no surprise that as a nominee, he will have my full support.”

At the event, Nikki Haley also said, “The time has finally come for me to suspend my campaign. I said I wanted Americans to have their voices heard. I have done that part,” Haley said in a speech Wednesday morning, hours after the last Super Tuesday results were tabulated.

The 52-year-old then congratulated Donald Trump, 77, but didn’t go as far as to endorse him — instead challenging him to get her supporters on his side.

“It is now up to Donald Trump to earn the votes of those in our party and beyond it who did not support [him], she said, I'm not supporting him, he should work hard to earn the support of those in my end and every other American, which I hope he does that,” Haley said.

A few minutes before the Trump victory, President Joe Biden invited Nikki Haley's voters to consider joining his campaign and supporting his reelection bid

Nikki-Haley-Drop-Out-Of-2024-US-Presidential-Election-As-Trump-Leads.jpg

Shockingly “Donald Trump came on stage and made it clear he doesn’t want Nikki Haley’s supporters. I want to be clear, I do not want her support said Trump

There is a place for them in my campaign. I know there is a lot we won’t agree on. But on the fundamental issues of preserving American democracy, standing up for the rule of law, treating each other with decency dignity, and respect, preserving NATO, and standing up to America’s adversaries, I hope and believe we can find common ground,” the Democrat said in a statement.

The former South Carolina governor had said she would stay in the race if she remained “competitive,” but kept a noticeably lower profile ahead of Tuesday’s contests in 15 states.

The campaign had long said Super Tuesday — where 865 GOP delegates were awarded — would be a critical point in the race and that her path to victory against Trump would be an “uphill battle.”

Haley barnstormed the country after suffering defeat in her home state of South Carolina on Feb. 24, telling supporters in Washington on Friday she was “going to fight for Super Tuesday” off which she has now lost to Trump

While on the other news, outraged Liz Cheney EXPLODES after Trump’s presumptive presidential nomination, writes, “The GOP has chosen. They will nominate a man who attempted to overturn an election and seize power. Further, he said, we have eight months to save our republic & ensure Donald Trump is never anywhere near the Oval Office again, calling on Americans to join him in the fight for our nation’s freedom.”

Unlike Nikki Haley, also Democratic presidential candidate Dean Phillips ended their campaign and endorsed Biden, attacking Republicans. That’s how it’s usually done, you end your campaign endorse the nominee of your party, and go after the opposition.

He writes, “In 2011, I hosted then-VP Biden at my home. Most notable was his empathy and kindness to my daughters and the catering staff, with whom he sat and had ice cream (surprise-surprise). His decency and wisdom were rarities in politics then, and even more so today.

“Over a decade later, the only thing that has changed is time - which slows all of us down a bit, including presidents, down to every one of us.

“I ran for Congress back then in 2018 to resist Donald Trump, I was trapped in the Capitol in 2021 because of Donald Trump, and I ran for President in 2024 to resist Donald Trump again - because Americans were demanding an alternative, and democracy demands options.

“But it is clear that alternative is not me. And it is clear that Joe Biden is OUR best candidate and OUR opportunity to demonstrate what type of country America is and intends to be.

“To all who supported my effort, I want to say A big thank you. We will continue the important work to ensure a more responsive, democratic, and generationally diverse political system.

But today, in light of the stark reality we face, I ask you to join me in mobilizing, energizing, and doing everything you can to help keep a man of decency and integrity Like Joe Biden returns to the White House, not Trump. He exclaimed

“Let's use invitation, not confrontation, to welcome Haley supporters into our camp, Trump supporters, and Uncommitted supporters to get this done. It's our calling to every American who loves our dear nation, it's our legacy to lay, and it's our time to make sure Biden is reelected. Onward with joy and patriotism!” as Nikki Haley drops out of 2024 US Presidential Election As Trump Leads. Sign up to AfricaChoice and stay one

Donald Trump is leading with 1,031 delegates, AfricaChoice.PNG