Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Nicholas Kristof Officially Filed As A Democratic Candidate For Governor Of Oregon 2022

Nicholas Kristof

BREAKING: Nicholas Kristof Officially Filed As A Democratic Candidate For Governor Of Oregon 2022

As shared, read and watch the video attached to this thread
Today, I made it official: I just filed as a Democratic candidate to be the next governor of Oregon. We can build a future Oregon that leaves no one behind, tackles the climate crisis that impacts our state every day, and creates a fairer economy where everyone can prosper.

Like a lot of you, I've never run for political office in my life and like a lot of you, I see how the problems confronting our state keep piling up, year after year, and how as the problems get tougher, politicians and bureaucrats seem less willing to tackle them.

That's why I've just officially filed as a Democratic candidate for governor for 2022. Because I've spent a lifetime standing up for people whom governments have left behind giving a voice to those whom the political class ignores

And shining a light on the toughest problems we face, no matter the odds, no matter who stands in the way. And now, it's time to do the same, right here: Join Nick for Oregon Here. This thread is Powered By The Admin WorldForum App Watch Nick's Short Video below