Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

MONEY TALK As Elon Musk Set To Fight Mark Zuckerberg In A Cage Fight

Watson

Don't be shy when is easier at the top, against the odd saying that the higher you get the tougher it becomes, see as money talk as Elon Musk set to fight Mark Zuckerberg in a cage fight ( A possible staged fight) the first among billionaire

This came a few hours ago, after Elon Tweeted challenging Mark Zuckerberg to an MMA cafe fight via Twitter, and Mark Zuckerberg responded on an Instagram story by asking him where is the location via Instagram

These are top billionaires out selling the social media platform now generating more traffic for just a single post-challenge with top media around the world, bloggers, contents creators, and almost everyone quoting them

I'm also quoting it right here at World Socio, now imagine if the fight will hold, these are what great numbers of people around the world want to see, even if is 100% possible the cage fight will be staged, it will still generate billions of dollars for both party

Should this fight hold, is expected to generate billions of dollars in ticket and view sales globally, and is said to be the first biggest fight of the year👇🏻

Elon-Musk-Set-To-Fight-Mark-Zuckerberg-In-A-Cage-Fight,-worldsocio.png

Now imagine how much more it will generate, these are reasons I tell people, the top is easier in all facets of life. The tweet was made a few hours ago and is now the most threading news across the world

This Are Reasons We All Should Focus On The Goal (Being Among the Top 10) In Our Respective Niche
Being among the top 10 in our respective niche is important. You see during my growing up days, I was told the top is harder, that it becomes tougher when you assume at the top

Harder the more you get to the pick of your career, that things are tough at the top, but as I grow and acquire some experience in my tech field, I now understand that the top is much easier, it is much easier when you get to the top

Its easier to make more money when you become a millionaire, same goes for billionaires, everything irrespective of what you are into is much easier when you get to the top, knowing this is amazing

So work on getting your business to the top, work in getting your career to the top, invest more in learning, work and work smarter, and work to be among the top 10 in your business niche or industry, same goes for your workplace, career set and even making your family ever happier

Work to be the best version of yourself, just as Mark Zuckerberg understood that most of this Elon's tweet is for social media clout chasing, driving traffics, and keeping the platform engaging, he has to respond to the tweet in a way he has never done for years and now both tweet and Instagram story are going viral

It's interesting how a lot of people are expecting the fight to hold. Some are ready to pay their hard-earned money just to watch two billionaire fight in a cage

So amazing time we are, God bless social media of our time, soso amazing time hanging out across social media as well as using it to promote our business, make our voices heard

Now remember if this fight is to be held, the billionaire cage fight of the year, now imagine the amount of money these two will generate, Just by this tweet, the hype, euphoria, and enthusiasm that will follow till the actual date of the proposed fight

Finally, the money generated from TV viewing right and sales of the ticket if they so choose to make it a reality. That is the power of money, money talking. Sign Up to World Socio for more incentives as we await the first-ever billionaire cage fight between Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg