Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Moment Vanessa McColumbus Cut Her Over 14-Year Dreadlocks Hair (Watch)

Vanessa is the definition of one being beautiful with brains, she is a girl child, loved by her caring parents who have lived responsibly as parents every child will ever wish for

From Port Harcourt where she was born now in London United Kingdom, her parents have been wonderful when it comes to parenting, they are just the best of their kind

Then a few days ago, Vanessa took to her Facebook profile to write to her over 7k followers, friends, and family in a post photo footage shared on this thread, that she wants to surprise her caring parents by cutting of her dreadlocks

Vanessa Wrote

Came back from a very tough exam and felt like I was not breathing well from my head. I have been on and off with this decision until this night.

Her mum and dad are fast asleep said Vanessa and she wants her to see the new me (Her new look) when she wakes up. Though she leaves so early, she will try and wake up before she leaves.

According to her, this is one decision she had ever taken behind her parents. and she said "I do not regret it though, just that I don’t know what her (Her Mum) reaction might be, the same as my (Her) dada’s being her dad reaction will be

🤷🏽‍♀️. So she rushed to cut her dreadlocks before her parents woke up by the sounds, Just as she shares pictures and footage of her new look. See 👇🏽 #SteelApril below, isn't she beautiful? We all at AfricaChoice love her brilliancy and appreciate her wonderful parents for their love and caring to Vanessa and her younger brother and to humanity at large

Moment-Vanessa-McColumbus-Cut-Her-Over-14-Year-Dreadlock-Hair,-AfricaChoice.jpg

Post entry sourced from Vanessa McColumbus's Facebook Profile Here. Now watch the footage below and drop some words to Vanessa McColumbus: Sign Up to AfricaChoice for more incentive. Stay on. To Vanessa should you come across this post, enjoy you new look and never stop being you.

Vanessa-McColumbus-1.jpg

Vanessa-McColumbus-2.jpg

Vanessa-McColumbus-3.jpg

Vanessa-McColumbus-4.jpg

Vanessa-McColumbus-cut-her-dreadlock-hair,-watch.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: