Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Learn To Surround Yourself With The Right People (Read This)

Watson

Have you ever in your life say Thank God I met this person and that person? The reality is that who you surround yourself with in life matters a lot

The type of places you go matters also, each time I look back, I thank God for attending a 1-month computer base program back in 2004 at Salvation Ministries Head Q In Port Harcourt...where we paid 1k naira to learn computer appreciation. LOL

Then further went to NIIT at Dline Port Harcourt for my Mastermind Series and met like minds there, then my Uniport First degree years where I taught my Lectures on CMS web programs, Python, etc, and some Punch News Paper correspondents back then, whom I thought Digital Journalism.

I can go on and on, but the reality is, that who you surround yourself with in life matters a lot, who you meet, and how you leverage the people around you counts

You see, everyone is gifted, have you ever found yourself surrounded by people who just don't seem to get it? who is contributing zero nothing to you?

Who consistently rubs you the wrong way with their baffling words and behavior? who you surround yourself with also influences your life. Yes there are more negative people around us these days when compared to quality positive people, your friends, your neighbors, etc may be influencing you wrongly

Even our environment is decaying of morals, so we all are not left alone. you're not alone, this is one reason am recommending that you, get the ebook 'Surrounded by Idiots,' By Thomas Erikson

Learn-To-Surround-Yourself-With-The-Right-People.png

A book read where he offers a fresh perspective that might just change how you view the world around you, how you mingle with the people around you. Then drawing upon the principles of DISA, a powerful communication model, Erikson deftly guides readers through the four core behavioral types that every person can be classified into - Reds, Yellows, Greens, and Blues.

With wit and wisdom, life practical experiences, he explains the driving forces, communication styles, influences, and blind spots that are common to each type of human around us

As you gain an understanding of the profiles, you'll likely experience numerous "aha" moments of recognition about yourself and those around you.

Where the author 'Erikson's straightforward explanations provide an easily accessible framework for understanding the idiosyncrasies that so often lead to friction and misunderstanding. But 'Surrounded by Idiots or Brave' is more than just an astute analysis of human behavior; it's also a practical handbook for improving communication and fostering mutual understanding.

Through real-world examples and actionable advice, Erikson empowers readers to adapt their approach, bridging the gaps that frequently arise between different behavioral types.

What sets this book apart is Erikson's ability to address a complex topic with humor and levity. He acknowledges the inherent quirks and limitations we all possess, encouraging readers to embrace their eccentricities while becoming more adept at navigating the diversity of personalities around them.

By the final page, you'll likely find yourself looking at the world through a new lens, new perspective, and acceptance as well as rejecting bad influences around you

Down to those who cast those once-perceived "idiots or brave characters" in a more empathetic and comprehensible light. 'Surrounded by Idiots' is a must-read for anyone seeking to improve their interpersonal relationships and cultivate a more harmonious existence in our richly varied human landscape.

Just as I said earlier, who you surround yourself with in life matters, get the book, read it, and put it into practice, is a blessed weekend, also sign up to AfricaChoice here for more incentives. Stay on