Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

I'm A Business Man Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Confess: VIDEO

Watson

I'm A Business Man Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Confess

In his testament, the prophet, founder, and senior head of Prophet Of Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministry is headquartered at Warri Delta State. South-South Nigeria

Has come out in a live video to show the public one way he makes his millions and billions as he claimed in this video footage. WATCH BELOW

As he keeps making it clear in the video that he is a businessman, while people keep asking him how he makes his money? Which was one reason he decided to make the video live to the public, he disclose that he doesn't make his money from the church, not even from the offering, tithes, and seed sowing

I' am a businessman was the testament he keep repeating as seen in the video footage
He also made it clear that the millions and billions he is spending helping the needy are not from the Church account, I'm a businessman

I'm-A-Business-Man-Prophet-Jeremiah-Omoto-Fufeyin-Confess.jpg

In recent times, Nigerians have been asking Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin how he makes the millions and billions of cash he keeps gifting the needs

In his replies as seen in the video, the Prophet answers. I'm A Business Man and this is how I make my money. Very Interesting, should you have not watched the video kindly make sure you do after reading this thread

According to him, this is one of the biggest fish farms in the Niger Delta, South-South region of Niger
The money am giving to the poor is not church money, this is one way I make that money to take care of the poor, the needy, the sick around us, or who comes to me asking for financial help

This is where I make most of the money I give, not from the Church account, it will surprise you to know that the church doesn't have money, the offering has no money

I can't be gifting the needy millions and billions from Church account, no I can't because Church don't have money, this video I have shown you is one way that I make the millions and billions am gifting.

So you have seen it, says the Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin, my main business is for the poor, that is what I promise God any time he blesses me because the poverty I experience in life was too much

I pass through hell of poverty in life, in those processes I ask God that if He blesses me I will use it to bless the poor, the needy, so that is what am doing, as long as my business is existing, I can never go broke, there is money in the bank, the holy ghost money. Watch The Video Below

Click Here To Join The World Forum Global Community All For Free, Be a voice to your country, to your community, be part of making the world around us a better place for all humanity. Stay safe and blessed. From Admin World Forum

Last edited: