Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

I WILL GIVE BUHARI A PASS MARK - SENATOR ABDULLAHI ADAMU

Harnie Gold

screenshot_2022-07-18-13-53-23-66-jpg.656

Irrespective of the heavy backlash that the President Buhari's led administration have received from majority of the citizens, the National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Senator Abdullahi Adamu, has said, he will give the President's administration a pass mark.

Senator Abdullahi Adamu, who was also the former governor of Nasarawa State said this, during an interview on Arise TV on Sunday while speaking on APC 's chances ahead of the general elections.

He said:

“As I speak to you, we have 22 (APC) states. And I don’t have a reason to believe that we are not going to win. I don’t contemplate any situation that can make us lose the election. But that’s not to say we don’t have to work for it. We are working for our victory and by the grace of God, victory will be ours in 2023.”

According to him, the essence of governance is to keep addressing issues until we get to the promised land, “the whole thing about governance is to keep addressing these issues until we get to the promised land.”

He further stated that insecurity as experienced currently in the nation, did not start with President Buhari led administration.

He said:

“There’s no denying the fact that we face very serious security problems. There is no doubt about it. But if we are to be fair, the security challenges we are facing did not start with the administration of the APC.

I will give him (Buhari) a pass mark. I repeat, I will give him pass mark or credit.”

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-07-18-13-53-23-66.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-18-13-53-23-66.jpg
    209.4 KB · Views: 128