Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

I Will Eat Poop Daily If It Will Make Me Look Younger - Kim Kardashian

Watson

Shockingly Kin Kardashian has admitted that she eats poop daily if it will make her look young, and keep her younger, in her voice, I'II try anything that will keep me young, Kardashians'' the 41 years old star told New York Times in an interview published on Wednesday 1st June 2022

It was a storming moment when she disclosed that, if you told me that I had to eat poop every single day and I would look younger, I promise you I might, I just might adapt to such a lifestyle. ''She Joked''

I-Will-Eat-Poop-Daily-If-It-Will-Make-Me-Look-Younger---Kim-Kardashian.jpg

After she made such a comment, it did not take long for the trolls to react, this was after the comment went viral across the media, internet, and social media

Some social media users believe, she is already into it, that Kin is eating poops, seems this is her secret of looking younger, why do I feel she is already into it, wondered one Instagram user, with other users commenting, everyone with their reaction and opinion, but in all to Kin, it was all joke

The essence of the interview she granted was to announce her Skincare line known as Skims Founders. Which will be launched later this month in June

The said product is about her skincare line package that promotes go-to neutral hues containing cleanser, a toner, an exfoliator, a hyaluronic acid serum, a vitamin C serum, a face cream, an eye cream, oil drops, and night oil. While Kardashian acknowledges that her multi-step system is not made to scare people away, she feels the products are all necessary and important to all

She encourages people to start taking records of their looks and feelings, to her many people want to act like they don't care about how they look, and how they feel, while the opposite should the win her, is so sad people are failing when it comes to them taking care of their looks, “I’m not acting like it comes easier or it’s all-natural. You just don’t wake up and use whatever. When you wake up, you use ingredients. The P.R.P. facials, stem cell facials, lasers – all of that is work.”

I-Will-Eat-Poop-Daily-If-It-Will-Make-Me-Look-Younger---Kim-Kardashian,-world-forum-live.jpg

It will interest you to know that Kim Kardashian is a hugely successful American celebrity and businesswoman. She is the youngest sister of television personality Khloe Kardashian. And has appeared in magazines, television programs, films, and music videos. She made her professional debut as a reality TV star on the show Kim & Kourtney: The Reunion. Two years later, she starred in her own reality TV series, Keeping Up With the Kardashians.

In 2013, she released her autobiography, Selfish. but just a few hours ago, she shock the world when she reveals that she can do anything to remain young, even if it means eating poop daily