Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

I Don't Want You To See Me Like This Jamie Foxx

Joe

The video clips of Jamie Foox answer the question people asked. What's going on with Jamie Foxx has surfaced across the internet as he laments "I Don't Want You To See Me Like This Jamie Foxx"

In Jamie's voice: To be honest, I don't want you to see me like this, I don't want the world to experience what I have been through, I know a lot of people are waiting to hear the update, but sorry. This is the part of me I don't want you to see me. Some people in my life were so worried that I could not make it, and I tell you I could not have made it live if not for these great people in my life.

To everyone out there, I love you all, With everyone's help I was able to make it. But to be honest, I Don't what you to see me like this, I seriously don't want you to see me like this, only but the happy and healthy me is all I want you all to experience
I-Don't-Want-You-To-See-Me-Like-This-Jamie-Foxx,-worldsocio.png

I went through hell and bad, but still alive and I'm coming back for a better me Jamie Foxx

I Appreciate all that people have done to see me through, Most time I feel like crying, crying right in front of everyone. It has been hard eh, I was so sick, Watch the video clip below as Jamie Foxx reveals what's going on with Him. Joe at WorldSocio all our prayer is with Jamie. Please be strong as we wait for you to recover fully. Sign Up for the world socio Internet Marketing Forum and Marketplace for the global world. NOW WATCH Video Below

Last edited: