Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice (Ex-Wife) Caroline Celico

In a Trending story, Kaka's Ex-Wife Caroline Celico Admit She Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice

As the saying goes, God and nature hate weak men, in Kaka's ex-wife's voice, why would you be too nice to me as a woman? why will you be too nice to people around you? As she reveals to the general public the reason why she divorced her ex-husband Kaka the football legend

Yes, I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico, as in. He was too nice to me to everyone and everything, so I felt so unsecured

It will interest you to know that, Caroline Celico, is the former wife of soccer legend Kaka, in a treading interview eveal the moment when she opened up about the real reason behind their divorce.

Contrary to popular speculation of betrayal or scandal, Celico shocks fans and the public by disclosing that Kaka's flawlessness, as being too nice was the root cause.

"He never betrayed me, no he never, he treated me well, like a queen and he gave me a wonderful family, but I was not happy, something was missing. The problem was, he was too perfect for me, he was too nice" Celico revealed.

The Brazilian model and entrepreneur, who was married to Kaka for several years before their split, expressed that Kaka's impeccable nature created an unexpected void in their relationship.

"I couldn't keep up with his perfection and him being over nice. It made me question myself constantly," she confessed, offering a rare glimpse into the challenges of their seemingly flawless union: Join AfricaChoice for more incentives. Stay on

I-Divorced-Kaka-Because-He-Was-Too-Nice-Caroline-Celico.png