Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

How To Start A Profitable Blogging In 2024

Watson

Lately, people are being negative at the same time fearful about blogging, some say blogging in today's world is a pure waste of time, that blogging is no longer profitable

Well: My answer to them has always been, that blogging is still highly profitable even as I write this, people are making up to $5,000 to $50,000 monthly just from blogging alone

So blogging is still highly profitable, though is more tasking these days when compared to how easy it was back in 7 to 10 years ago. Yes, most people think that starting and growing a profitable blog is now a waste of time/money, no is not, and is important you know that.

>>> Starting a profitable blog requires some Basic Knowledge of Content Writing, On_Page/Off_Page SEO Optimization, Strong Marketing Strategies, even down to Leads building, and requires consistency

Just as I have highlighted. It will be easier for you to build a profitable blog in 2024 and beyond when you have some basic knowledge. Building a profitable blog will be a piece of cake, you will be able to start blogging and build a thousand-dollar-earning blog portal in a few months or years' journey

How-To-Start-A-Profitable-Blogging-In-2024.jpg

We understand that when it comes to today's blogging. Competition is going up and up in almost all the top blog niches, followed by Google monthly updates, then AI technology. Yet blogging is still 100% profitable even to a newbie

If you are active online, you will discover that a lot of people are giving up on their blogging career, I have some of my friends who wrote to me, that they want to sell up their blog platform and quit blogging due to some factors related to zero or low income. Not kidding

Well, I have at the same time "guided them" on simple ways they can make their blog platform much more profitable again, while I discovered that some of them have failed to upgrade to topical blog mapping by sticking to the old way of blogging, the reason why their earning drop drastically

Now below are the things you need to get right should you want to build a profitable blog in 2024 and beyond

1: Focus On A Specific Niche (Possible Niche down)​
2: Build An SEO Optimized Blog Portal (Leveragy On Page and off page SEO) from your day one of blogging journey​
3: Before You Start (First do Keyword Research) and gather the latest trending keywords covering your niche​
4: Leveragy Topical Mapping (Topical blogging is where the blog money lives now) this is one area a lot of bloggers have failed to upgrade on or possibly are not knowledgeable about​
5: Invest In Internet Marketing Toolkits (There are IM tools, yes third-party tools, outside your blog platform) You will need to make your blogging journey much easier and rewarding​
6: Focus On Quality content and Post consistent: Depending on the number of posts you want to be posting daily/weekly or monthly, just keep it consistent at the same time, be regularly​
7: Monetize Your Blog Platform: Only monetize when you have a good amount of visitors (Tarffics) and don't be too aggressive in your quest for earning monetizing your site visitors​

Being too aggressive will get some of your blog portal visitors as well as users annoyed and possibly may bounce (leave) or stop visiting your blog

8: Work Smart/Hard: Back in the early days of blogging, you only needed to work smart, in fact back then you could hire other people to write for your blog, do full SEO optimizing for your blog​

Help you monetize your blog, auto blog for you, and all that, But today, smart work doesn't work as it used to. You also need to combine both smart work and hard work in building a profitable blog portal. Not forgetting that patience is also required

Want to start a profitable blog in 2024? Sign Up to WorldSocio here to keep learning

Hope you have grabbed those points, however, when it comes to building a profitable blog, there are more factors, including the type of niche blog you are into or planning on starting

How much effort/time/money you put into it, how knowledgeable you are on your targeted niche area, without forgetting the effort you put into the productions, services, and promotions of your blog portal in general

As well as how important "Leads Building" is from day one, most people fail in blogging just because they are not leveraging leads building. They have failed to implement leads building, an important subset of successful online business, including blogging career

Also, the size of your blog niche audience matters, and the region (countries) you are targeting all play a great role when you talk of building a successful and highly profitable blog portal

How Much Can A Profitable Blog Earn In Months

When it comes to blogging and earning, on an average level, a profitable blog can earn anywhere from $10,000 to $100,000 in their first year or three years thereabout, so how a blog earns depends on the individual involved. Is also possible to earn above that, I have seen some new blogs earning over $5,000 monthly in their first year!!!. Sound great

ALSO NOTE: Blogging Today Required You Have Other Source Of Income

Starting is not always easy, so starting a blog lately is not always easy, you need some basic knowledge/money/time

Because money is required to build a profitable blog lately, so is important that you have other sources of income, should you want to start and build a profitable blog in 2024

Remember: It takes a lot of time and effort lately to build a profitable blog platform not just blog, but a profitable online business model.

Not forgetting that 'If you consider blogging as a serious business and invest a good amount of time and money in it then it is worth it, your earnings will be massive once you start earning

Hope you enjoyed this post "How to start a profitable blog in 2024" I know you do. Now Sign Up to WorldSocio for more incentives and check out the Marketplace here

Use This Link To Get Access To The Whatsapp Bulk Sender Application, install it on your computer and start sending bulk Whatsapp messages to active WhatsApp numbers