Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

How My Brother Was Killed December 23rd (Kemi Olunloyo)

Bliss

Losing a loved one is one of the most difficult experiences anyone can go through. It can be deeply emotional, lifetime memories and traumatic event that leaves an indelible mark on our lives.

But despite its undeniable pain, death is part of life, as science put it, all living things must die, so when we lost our loved ones. It’s important to take the time to properly grieve for them, and mourn those we have lost.

As Dr. Kemi Olunloyo shared with her Facebook followers, how her Brother was killed on December 23rd, 1999, our condolence goes to her and her family members indeed are not easy to cope with the death of a young loved one, fighting from the initial shock to long term healing

How-My-Brother-Was-Killed-December-23rd-(Kemi-Olunloyo).jpg

Read below how Kemi Olunloyo remembered her younger brother who was killed on this day December 23rd 1999

💔💔💔ALCOHOL IS THE MOST ADDICTIVE SUBSTANCE OF ABUSE AND ITS LEGAL👀

THE MOST TRAGIC DAY OF MY LIFE December 23rd, 1999...23 YEARS LATER AND THE REASON I NO LONGER CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS SINCE 1999.

My brother Oyeleke Akinyele Olunloyo (March 5th 1982-December 23rd 1999)

KILLED at 17 years by a drunk driver as a pedestrian in #Birmingham City, United Kingdom after FIVE of them were crossing on a green pedestrian light on December 21st, 1999.

The male driver said he never saw his red light. He served 3 years in prison for manslaughter. Several others with multiple injuries, one paralyzed, he was IMMEDIATELY #braindead and was removed from life support on December 23rd, 1999.

He would have been 40yrs by now and possibly married with kids. Would have been a successful computer software engineer. He had just traveled to the UK a month earlier to begin University studying information technology and graduated with A's in WAEC from Adesoye College, Offa Kwara state #Nigeria. He was laid to rest in Birmingham, UK 🇬🇧 near his school.

May his soul continue to rest in peace #RIPOyelekeOlunloyo

TO MY FANS...PLEASE DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE ESPECIALLY DURING THE HOLIDAYS🎄🎉🎊🍾🚗 Stay safe for yourself, your family, and every one of us.