Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

How I Spend Time With Google Founders Yesterday

Watson

Your life, my life can never be the same they told me, yesterday I was opportune to hang out with Google funders ''Larry Page and Sergey Brin''. Spending my first live virtual time with these great minds

While my company ''NL_SOFT'' is working on a global project which has not been too easy for us, and the past months, life indeed has thought me that Building a Business is hard, and is harder building a global brand with Nigeria's Founder Model

That after spending time with Google last night, I rested, now taking a break to think about my life, NL_SOFT, publisher's of Worldforumlive and everything about humanity

Today if you are reading this irrespective of where you are reading it from, that shows you are part of the living. So a big congratulations to you, I was a bit awkward yesterday, after discovering a thousand things my company is failing at

While it's important to say, life is for the living and you should in all moments, by every means necessary choose to live life happily while it last. It is also important that you see your business as a living being

The French say "reculer pour mieux sauter" when interpreted in English. Means "step back to leap forward." so yesterday I was opportune to have a hangout meeting with the Google founder and the experience is epic

Yes, it was yesterday, a day to remember, I was like stepping back to leap forward. It's like taking a break, seeing where you are, where you are coming from, what you are doing right, and what you need to improve on to leap forward, not to forget also what you are doing wrong and need to change

It's almost like life impossible. As we grow older, we assume we know people and life, that we know everything. Our brains and thoughts become hardened. We don't keep an open mind to discover everyone we meet, to see life through different lenses.

Imagine me, in a meeting with Google founders ''Larry Page and Sergey Brin'' and a few other tech persons from around the globe, it was just wow when we say to ourselves a man is like this, a woman is like that, a small dream can grow big and bigger when you take action

A black man, a White man, or a brown person is like this and that, a Muslim is like this, and a Christian is like that. A straight, bisexual, or gay is like this and that, but when it comes to business, it should be all about services to humanity

Yesterday was a great day, a new thought is birthed in my heart of my soul, to see everyone as a very important personality. Even when we close up our minds, we lose the child in us. Based on that, we go after some people, we write others off, and we try to make friends with some and not others, only to discover that we were so wrong.

The Google founders are just simple and easy-to-flow personalities, both have been friends and business partners from their little beginning, since 1998 when they both founded Google

Is now been about two decades and a half, and nothing much has changed about their relationship, as they are still on the mission to providing great services and products solutions to humanity

Then I see reasons never to hate anyone, never to judge anyone, never to keep the hate to anyone, reasons to live happily and lively. Never and ever judge a person, In Africa where I come from we are more into religion, we tend to value those in the same faith as us more when compared to others outside our faith

Then it comes to my mind, that the person who doesn't go to church may even turn out to be a better, nicer, and more empathetic person than your pastor who preaches Christ every day, or your imam who says Allah a billion times a day.

These people I met yesterday are so so simple in life, appearance, in their thinking, which keeps me very active in learning how they do their things

Then I understand, is time what we need to do is to take a break, step back and get a new perspective, open up our minds to understand that every person we meet is like a forest to be discovered, an individual with unique thoughts and experiences.

We should therefore stop judging and condemning people or writing them off based on our past experiences and thoughts. We should apply this to everyone we meet and everything we do.

Life is for the living and every living being is important, we should assume that we may be wrong about everything we know. We should rewire our minds, and ask ourselves, what if I am wrong? And if in our mind, we are wrong, is important that we accept our wrongs doings and apply some changes where changes and improvement are needed most

It's also important, we ask. What if I don't know this man, this woman, the way I think I do? What if my knowledge of this subject is limited or wrong? If we do that, we would become more tolerant towards people who think differently, appear differently, or behave differently. We would realize that we are not that superior to people the way we think that we are and we are not inferior to them as well.

Is my first meeting with Google founders, it was virtual, but the feels and network season were like wow wow, at our first collaboration session with Google yesterday.

I discovered that there were many things I still didn't know, at least a lot of things I need to implement now. And as we do this for the next two + or six months, it will be a great way to step back to leap forward.

Indeed I was made to understand that is normal to experience hardship while building a business, it was never designed to be easy, but is fun and promising to take the hard route, take action and keep striving

mrwil65

Your life, my life can never be the same they told me, yesterday I was opportune to hang out with Google funders ''Larry Page and Sergey Brin''. Spending my first live virtual time with these great minds

While my company ''NL_SOFT'' is working on a global project which has not been too easy for us, and the past months, life indeed has thought me that Building a Business is hard, and is harder building a global brand with Nigeria's Founder Model

Today if you are reading this irrespective of where you are reading it from, that shows you are part of the living. So a big congratulations to you, I was a bit awkward yesterday, after discovering a thousand things my company is failing at

While it's important to say, life is for the living and you should in all moments, by every means necessary choose to live life happily while it last. It is also important that you see your business as a living being

Yes, it was yesterday, a day to remember, I was like stepping back to leap forward. It's like taking a break, seeing where you are, where you are coming from, what you are doing right, and what you need to improve on to leap forward, not to forget also what you are doing wrong and need to change

It's almost like life impossible. As we grow older, we assume we know people and life, that we know everything. Our brains and thoughts become hardened. We don't keep an open mind to discover everyone we meet, to see life through different lenses.

Imagine me, in a meeting with Google founders ''Larry Page and Sergey Brin'' and a few other tech persons from around the globe, it was just wow when we say to ourselves a man is like this, a woman is like that, a small dream can grow big and bigger when you take action

A black man, a White man, or a brown person is like this and that, a Muslim is like this, and a Christian is like that. A straight, bisexual, or gay is like this and that, but when it comes to business, it should be all about services to humanity

Yesterday was a great day, a new thought is birthed in my heart of my soul, to see everyone as a very important personality. Even when we close up our minds, we lose the child in us. Based on that, we go after some people, we write others off, and we try to make friends with some and not others, only to discover that we were so wrong.

The Google founders are just simple and easy-to-flow personalities, both have been friends and business partners from their little beginning, since 1998 when they both founded Google

Is now been about two decades and a half, and nothing much has changed about their relationship, as they are still on the mission to providing great services and products solutions to humanity

Then I see reasons never to hate anyone, never to judge anyone, never to keep the hate to anyone, reasons to live happily and lively. Never and ever judge a person, In Africa where I come from we are more into religion, we tend to value those in the same faith as us more when compared to others outside our faith

Then it comes to my mind, that the person who doesn't go to church may even turn out to be a better, nicer, and more empathetic person than your pastor who preaches Christ every day, or your imam who says Allah a billion times a day.

These people I met yesterday are so so simple in life, appearance, in their thinking, which keeps me very active in learning how they do their things

Then I understand, is time what we need to do is to take a break, step back and get a new perspective, open up our minds to understand that every person we meet is like a forest to be discovered, an individual with unique thoughts and experiences.

We should therefore stop judging and condemning people or writing them off based on our past experiences and thoughts. We should apply this to everyone we meet and everything we do.

Life is for the living and every living being is important, we should assume that we may be wrong about everything we know. We should rewire our minds, and ask ourselves, what if I am wrong? And if in our mind, we are wrong, is important that we accept our wrongs doings and apply some changes where changes and improvement are needed most

It's also important, we ask. What if I don't know this man, this woman, the way I think I do? What if my knowledge of this subject is limited or wrong? If we do that, we would become more tolerant towards people who think differently, appear differently, or behave differently. We would realize that we are not that superior to people the way we think that we are and we are not inferior to them as well.

Is my first meeting with Google founders, it was virtual, but the feels and network season were like wow wow, at our first collaboration session with Google yesterday.

I discovered that there were many things I still didn't know, at least a lot of things I need to implement now. And as we do this for the next two + or six months, it will be a great way to step back to leap forward.

Indeed I was made to understand that is normal to experience hardship while building a business, it was never designed to be easy, but is fun and promising to take the hard route, take action and keep striving
I love this article. It reminds me about the book of Job. Job may have lost everything, but he never gave up. What you did to put this site together was remarkable. And since then, you never gave up. I pray that this site stays real strong. Thanks again Brother Watson for sharing this story and this site. God bless.

Watson

I love this article. It reminds me about the book of Job. Job may have lost everything, but he never gave up. What you did to put this site together was remarkable. And since then, you never gave up. I pray that this site stays real strong. Thanks again Brother Watson for sharing this story and this site. God bless.
Deep in my heart I appreciate you and everyone who have been part of this dream, yes we have started, and doing our best to finish up the platform, including the mobile app and the marketplace

Is not much easy.... but is fun, promising and in all, God has been helpful...

Thanks and God bless

Last edited: