Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

How I Got My Nigeria Passport, Step By Step

Bliss

Here Is Everything About The Nigeria Passport And How I Got My Nigeria Passport At A Freckling Cheap Price and No Stress Involved, No Additional Charges, and No Bribing Of Anyone

The process of getting my Nigeria passport went just cool and I do love to share how it went, to enable others looking for such information to get help just by following this thread ''How I Got My Nigeria Password''

Now listen!!
If you're planning to travel outside of Nigeria, as a Nigerian you are, you will need a Nigerian passport, so pay attention as I walk you through how I got mine, hopefully, you can take your time to lean on my experience and proceed to get your Nigeria passport

Let's start with the few things you need to know about the Nigerian passport including how to apply for one and proceed with what requirements you need to meet. I will also provide some helpful tips on how to make the most of your Nigerian passport application proccess simple so that you can have a stress-free travel experience. This step applies To Nigerians who want to apply for a Nigeria passport, at an affordable price right from the official Nigeria immigration web portal and later going to any of their office near you

How To Apply

How to apply for a Nigerian passport if you're a Nigerian citizen, you can apply for a Nigerian passport in many ways. I'll show you the different ways to get a passport and how to complete your application so that you can receive your passport as quickly as possible.

How I got my Nigeria passport by myself at the price of 26k Naira Nigeria official rate. Do not be deceived, getting your passport is not that hard if you can just follow this simple steps that has been provided by Nigeria immigration service.

To Get Start With Your Application For Nigeria Passport

The first thing you need is to do away with the quick syndrome because that’s how they use in collecting your money and still make you wait, so put away the get it quick mindset and follow the lay-down role by the Nigeria immigration

If You Try To Get It With THE Quick Mindset, With Foolowing The Steps Here. The Reality Is That. While some might be lucky to get it early, others cannot unless you’re a diplomat or VIP, ''Very Important Personality''

While at the issuance office I met people who paid 100k 70k, 50k, and even 150k in Nigeria currency, some even paid in United State dollars and were collecting their passports same time as me some captured before me, and some we captured the same month, so if you ask me, what the essence of the outrageous amount you paid trying to get is quick when you may still wait?🤷‍♀️ maybe those people have excess money. LOL

Mine cost me a total of twenty-six thousand naira only (26k naira), just because I follow the laydown role by the Nigeria immigration, which I have put from Step One to down to Step Four

Step 1: To Getting Nigeria Passport

Go to the official Nigeria immigration website and use the code link below.
Code:
https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/

When you visit the Nigeria immigration website using the above link, the image you see below is the first landing page, this design is still active at the time of writing this report.

How I Got My Nigeria Passport.PNG

NOW: Follow the step they’ve stated and make your 26k naira payment online, which is the only payment you need to make. after successful payment. Please following next step 2, 4 and 4

Step 2: To Getting Nigeria Passport

Book an appointment for capture, yes after you have paid, you need to also book an appointment for capture which you can do right on the Nigeria immigration website and choose the nearest available date for you. When done follow the further next steps

Step 3: To Getting Nigeria Passport

After you have booked for capture, proceed and make sure you start preparing all the required documents they mentioned for you to come with for your capture. The required documentation will be sent to you by Nigeria immigration, you can download them and print them out, among the required document are, Guarantor's form

As for the ''Guarantor’s form'', you can stamp it at any customary court close to you, attach all your identification docs, birth cert, National ID, etc that are also required before heading to their office for capturing

Step 4: To Getting Nigeria Passport

Once you have done the above steps 1,2 and 3, here is step 4 to follow. Just go to your chosen appointment office, either Ikoyi or Ikeja. You have to be there as early as possible to be among the first people to be attended to for the day

When you get there early you can capture early because once is 2 pm they normally stop capturing and you might have to reschedule which takes another time. To my understanding, they normally open by 9 am and closed by 2 pm, so try coming early to beat their closure time

Sadly Nigeria immigration opens at 9 am and closes at 2 pm

To me, this is not professional, but what can I say, welcome to Nigeria or this is Nigeria, possible they have their reasons and this is where most of them the ''Nigeria immigration workers'' are making killer money daily leveraging the Nigeria immigration corrupt services to their follow Nigerians

This is the point some people will rush you and start asking if you need your passport urgently so they can run it for you. E.g lol

They will come up with storylines like, there is no network, “there’s no paper so it will take time, they will ask you to pay a sum like 50k naira to 150k naira to get what you are supposed to get for free if you have done the above step 1, step 2, and step 3 correctly. You have no business with bribing anyone to get your passport ready

This is where the corruption in the Nigeria immigration office is epic and processing Nigeria passports even as a citizen of Nigeria you are, to say no to the corruption, Please come early and don't pay any extra fee even when they try to frustrate you, please stand on your grand

In my case, they pushed me, and try to frustrate my effort, but you see, I hate corruption and lies, I never exchanged words with them. I only told them ''Thanks'', it will soon get my turn, and low and behold, it got to my turn and I was able to get it done before leaving their office by 1 pm that very day

Come Early To The Nigeria Immigration Office

So come early to the Nigeria immigration office to get yours when you have done the above steps, Even when you try to follow the corrupt route, there are changes these people will collect your money and give you stories, so be smarter

After Capture: The Nigeria immigration

After capturing and they’ll give you your passport number and tell you to keep the number safe and come back in the next 6 weeks with the number for your passport collection

Collect their inquiries number, and their support line, call them after 6 weeks to ask for updates concerning the status of your passport. If is ready now. Call to know if your passport is ready before coming for collection of it in their office

The good news is that they’ll be glad to let you know when your passport is ready for collection and if they don’t answer, if they fail to get back to you, after 6 good weeks, please don't wait much again, just go and check back in their office, coming to check is not that stressful

Nigeria-passport.jpg

These are the simple steps I took in getting my Nigeria passport, hope this help, if you have questions, Create An Account With Worldforumlive here so you can be able to ask question or contribution to this thread using the discussion/comment section

If you already have an account with Worldforumlive, you can sign in here, I will be very active on the forum thread to answer questions to ''How I Got My Nigeria Passport'' so waiting for all your questions. cheers and thanks for reading

From Shikina #immigration #nigerians #travel my personal experience getting the Nigeria passport all by myself