Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Here Is An Important Way To Start Your Day

Watson

Show gratitude and respect for the earth, do this each day, best when you wake up, be thankful to God, be thankful for earth, to Mother Nature, doing this is not about one being too religious, but about nature

About one embracing and showing respect to the law of nature, showing respect to what connects us all, to what has been existing for billions of years, long before us, and will continue to exist long after our present generation

Yes I do this every day, and I'm, glad in thee, each day I wake up, I go on my knees and show gratitude to Earth, yes I pay respect to mother earth, for what they have given us

That is how I live my life, the best way how I start my day-to-day, that am recommending to all reading this thread. When you wake up in the morning, please just thank the earth for the food, for the air, for the water, for the sun, the day and night, for existence in general

Thank the Earth for all creations, for the galaxy, for a blessed day called today, and for the new opportunity, you thank the Earth for being natural and true, it's nice you start your day with gratitude and respect to mother earth for all she has been doing and gifted to all of us, all for free

While we are having a great day and time building NL SOFT Owners Nairalearn and publisher World Socio, is a thing of joy for me, to have shared these tips about myself with you and I thank God

Life has been blissful and gifting. I experience joys that come each time I connect myself with mother nature, in returning thanks and gratitude to Her

Yes, this is simply how I begin my day, hope you find time to put this into practice, and experience the real power in you, connect with nature, also find time to get the book The Law Of Human Nature and Thinking Fast and Slow. In all remember to Sign Up for the world's socio-internet marketing forum irrespective of the country you are reading this from. Learn to show gratitude to the earth