Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

He Was Crucified For Telling The Truth

Watson

I have come to understand that the world functions on lies, deceit, and inhuman, not on truth, honesty, and humanity. May God help us.

Since my page and channels got canceled, showdown banned, and deleted by Facebook, and YouTube in 2020, I lost my main Facebook page with over 700k followers and my YouTube channel with over 900k Subscribers and over 2.5 million organic traffic visitors from both channels

My crime was asking some critical questions to "WHO" about the origin of COVID-19 and why African herbal were classified as not to be used after Dr. Stella made a revolution in how she cured COVID Patients in the United States

I was shadow banned and lost a lot across my online platform for telling the truth, for asking the right question, ever since then, my account has also been under watch as Facebook has never been fair to me, and my posts are less seen across Facebook

Today I got restricted again on Facebook for telling the truth, my Facebook profile is currently at risk for posting what is right and just. The truth as I will always say, may get you killed in today's world where lies, deceit, and inhumanity have taken the order of the day

This is what happened to The Truth! We must also suffer for/with Him but in the end... God will surely Win! I feel bad seeing how people turn away from the truth, more sad when those in leadership are the ones promoting lies, hate, and deceit

All for Jesus! Who came and was telling the world the truth "He" was later crucified with His messages of truth, repentance, and humanity first. As we watch how things are unfolding, “leaking the truth may earn you prison-like Assange, just as the government is canceling truth and subjecting freedom of speech across the United States and funding Ukraine and Russia war that simple Peace Talk and Negotiation can put to an end and safe innocent lives and properties

Across Western countries, when you speak the truth against the government's ill policies, decisions, the #DeepState, the military, the politicians, the media, etc.... They all get canceled and suppressed

That Personality like

- Elon Musk
- Andrew Tate
- Donald Trump
- Tucker Carlson
- Edward Snowden
- Julian Assange
- Robert F. Kennedy
And now
- Russell Brand: are all being canceled for saying the truth, they are being banned, it would have been worse if Elon Musk had not bought Twitter now X. A lot of people have all been canceled for speaking the truth, I have also been canceled and my Page and Channel shadow banned for speaking the truth

How then can we live in a world full of lies, and deceit when few people who try to speak the truth are punished for such an innocent act?

In my country West Africa Nigeria the government has been misleading and stealing public funds for ages, leading to mass poverty, and increased poverty-related diseases among the citizenry

It has become harder ever since the APC Lead government took power in 2015, and since then thing has gone from bad to worse, and the 2023 Nigeria general election was nothing good to write home about

And the funny part is, when you try to tell them the truth you will be canceled, shadow-banned, and made to pay for saying the truth. So learning and understanding that these tell the truth and be crucified by it did not start from today, it had been long before Jesus Christ came and started telling the world the truth and got killed for it. May God help us all, and may God help all the people who are telling the truth and being canceled.

He-Was-Crucified-For-Telling-The-Truth,-WorldSocio.png

Just know that the world promotes lies, deceit, and inhumanity, but we all should not be subjected to such, keep saying the truth, be very careful, and put your sanity on the guide. Remember to put humanity first as well. Sign Up to Worldsocio for more incentive

Please stay safe and strong irrespective of the country you are reading this from, Read more forum thread posts here and check out the World Socio Marketplace. Keep saying the truth, and keep promoting humanity irrespective of the cancel culture taking place all over the world