Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Free Speech, Elon Musk Is Now The Most Hated Man on America's Left

Joe

This is just like trying to understand the good vs the bad, see it, as Elon Musk is becoming the most hated man on earth for trying to enforce free speech, making his X platform a home for all

Elon Musk the man referred to by many as the mini-god, also the wealthiest man in the world who is fast rebranding X_Twitter to a one-everything application. Is now the most hated man on America's left because he dared to allow free speech on his platform X, formerly Twitter

That one can not comprehend how suddenly, one of the brightest brains of our generation has become a conspiracy theorist, a far-right extremist, almost referred to as the devil guy, according to America's left.

He's also suddenly become a racist, from the supposed good man to what they are painting him to be the evil man, an antisemite, and God knows what else they will soon come up with. Only but time will tell

In reality, he's none of those things they call and writes about him, but by allowing all sides, all people, to speak freely across his platform X, the radicals in America and across the world, are trying to silence him and blackmail and blacklist him.

They are trying to cut ads to kill the only free platform X_Twitter in America now, down to the global world, trying to force advertisers to stay off

Across the world, people of other nations look up to the American people, as a nation, other nations look up to them, is sad and surprising to many outside the United States that such is happening right in America today

While America was supposed to be the land of the free (FREEDOM TO ALL) and the brave. But right now, from all indications, from all shades

With the level of attacks against anyone who attempts to speak freely, including myself and a host of other platforms. I am beginning to wonder if freedom can still be saved in America if freedom of speech is lost globally

If all these can be happening to Elon Musk today, the world's richest man alive, I wonder about the faith of others. Sign up to Worldsocio for more incentives

Elon-Musk-Is-Now-The-Most-Hated-Man-on-America's-Left,-worldsocio.jpg