Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Find Out Why Former President Donald Trump Is On Trial

Joe

The trial of Trump is portrayed as non-political and not a deliberate attempt to undermine him but Trump is being tried because he did not return the classified documents on time

In the United States, former President Donald Trump has been on trial for reportedly possessing classified documents at his Florida home after leaving office in January 2021. However, other individuals, including President Joe Biden and those without the authority to declassify documents, are not facing trial, is just Donald Trump only

Then comes the explanation provided that Trump is being tried because he did not return the classified documents on time, whereas others promptly returned them on time or when asked, despite having similar documents in private non-secure locations.

It will interest you to learn more about the argument, which stated that Trump's behavior was improper, not so ok, and suspicious while others acted responsibly. They claim that the case against Trump is not based on his intention to run for President again, but rather on the principles of justice, uncovering the truth, and protecting American secrets, in their voices, Americans come first

The concern, they claim, is that if Trump were to leak or sell American secrets, the classified documents to countries like Russia, China, Iran, and North Korea, or some countries in Africa, then US national security would be compromised.

Therefore, the trial of Trump is portrayed as non-political and not a deliberate attempt to undermine him, especially considering his leading position in the polls and potential GOP nomination victory next year. As a younger journalist, I might have accepted this narrative, citing the charges, alarming details, and the opinions of "experts" and critics. I mean, how can this man not be guilty if the charges against him are so alarmingly presented and the mainstream media has already convicted him?

However, as a more skeptical journalist who has experienced countries where political opponents were often arrested, tried, and convicted on fabricated charges, I have come to realize that ultimately it's all about power. There are no innocent babies here in Washington or anywhere in the world. It's all about who controls power in the most powerful country in the world called the United States or nothing else

Find Out Why Former President Donald Trump Is Being On Trial, worldsocio.PNG

Those who pursue power often resort to cheating, influencing people, stealing mandates, demonizing their adversaries, silencing the media, killing the innocent masses, lying in the face of truth and eventually arresting or eliminating opponents when it becomes apparent they may not be defeated in an election. Many conservatives see it as it is not just in the United States as in most places I have been most leaders and politicians only want power and after they gain power next they think is how to remain in power. Sign Up to WorldSocio.com for more incentive and remember to checkout the Marketplace