Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Cristiano Ronaldo Speaking To TV On His Growing Up In Lisbon

Bassey

Cristiano Ronaldo Speaking To TV On His Growing Up In Lisbon: Read the famous and most read transcript of Cristiano Ronaldo speaking to his son while hard work and dedication, can help anyone achieve anything he wants in life

Cristiano Ronaldo says on live TV
I go to Lisbon Portugal a lot and sometimes Cristiano Ronaldo Jr my son , comes along with me, the last year I traveled to Lisbon. I wanted him to see where I grew up

Back then it was just Paixao my [Cristiano Ronaldo's] old roommate and good friend, in thankfully my son Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. came along with me to the room where I used to live with Paixao years back

My son on getting there with me, looked at me and asked? Dad, did you live here? I answered him, yes, but he couldn't believe it. They think everything today is easy, maybe in his mind everything today just came, so I told him I was here years ago, so know today that this was the place I grow up

Cristiano-Ronaldo-Speaking-To-TV-On-His-Growing-Up-In-Lisbon.png

The quality of life, the house, the cars and every good thing that makes life far better and happier today was not much there years ago, the quality of life, all the beautiful houses, exotic cars, today fame, including how you and I dress were never with me years ago

Letting my son know that these things don't fall from the sky, and is what I try to install in Cristiano Ronaldo Jr and even when I visit schools. What I try to get across is that today, having talent alone is never enough, you need to bring on the hard-working, smart working, and being dedicated

What I try to keep passing on to the kids is that with hard work and dedication, you can achieve anything you want in life. Cristiano Ronaldo Speaking To TV On His Growing Up In Lisbon. Hope you enjoyed this, Click here to join World Forum Live all for free, Join now a be a voice for your community, and your country, write and publish your articles, stores and be read by people all over the world