Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Christmas Is Here Again, What Are Your Favorite Xmas Movies

Harnie Gold

I will start with mine, as Christian I was Brought up with Biblical characters, I was always in the Church, though we don't watch movies a lot, we do pray, attend churches activities and faster a lot

So when we are opportune to watch a movie, it must be biblical, The Book of my bible story and 100% Christian movies only, so repeatedly, once Christmas is near, our favorite movies remains The Birth Of Jesus Christ. Lol

And until these days, I have not gotten tired of watching the Book of my Bible story, from the creation of the world to the story of Moses, The birth of Jesus, and most time we do avoid watching the crucifixion of Jesus movies. but do that during the lent period. Join the discussion by dropping your comment live on this thread, should you are yet to sign up, do that here and sign in with your account so you can participant on the discussion, Have fun, is Christmas season, the seasons of love, love, show love and let love lead: Join The World Form App Here to get started, dropping your own comment live on this thread

Watson

Mine, I also Love The Book Of My Bible Story, more over Christmas and end of the year is that time I do my best to have a reflection about my life, most importantly my relationship with God as a Christian

When it comes to my favorite movies during Xmas, I think, I can't get tired of watching
  • Wonderful Life,
  • Christmas Vacation,
  • White Christmas and
  • Christmas Story,
Those are few a can remember, for now, Merry Christmas to all in the house